Injustice 2

Yea- I’m certain that hadouken bubble is not a standard moveset
I’d be willing to bet the swoop move on Robin is an ability, the hadouken bubble, and the spiral lasers are also locked abilities

This s why MKX did this better. Yes there was les variation and customization, but at least it was al unlocked.

2 Likes

I really enjoy how they allow you to customize your fighter to your liking. I’d be mad if all poison ivy had was the thistle coat & healing thorn garden as a variation like mkx. Those abilities are craptastic IMO

I was able to pick my faves from the 5/6 abilities and make a fighter well-suited to my gameplay.

I’ll enjoy playing to unlock all abilities for Starfire for a long time to come.

Someone in netherrealm really loved namcos create a soul aesthetic I love that :heart::+1:t2:

1 Like

First off, I am real careful when I make remarks about players skill levels. I always say that I am sure they are good players. I just think that a good player could take any character and win. I am not bashing any players skill. I am cracking on the double standard. If I play Riptor and zone someone out with mortars and flame carpet, or counter pick a player, then there is a high chance I will be called all sorts of things “noob, scrub, Yolo player”. A competitive player does it and people call it “skill”. Your comment “the reason you don’t win all your games isn’t because of your character” proves my point. I Make a comment and the response is it is my fault I lost. Someone else looses and cries “bad mu” and people can’t agree fast enough. I have never blamed my losses on the character I pick. I also never said that I was the best, and couldn’t improve. I just said that you don’t know how good or bad I am because we have never played.
In Injustice 2 I can beat a lv 5 AI with ease. Alot of people complain on how hard it is, but with the right character I can do it and almost get a perfect. It is because I am that good? No, it is because I found a trick that works. It is so simple that I would bet that most people over look it. This is part of the problem. Some players would call what I do skill. I see it as a loop hole. Just because a player can win doesn’t mean they have skill.

I get that it it takes skill to play at a high level. The way Kevbones plays Eyedol is just impressive to me. FallofSeraphs76 is another great player. They are what I like to see. I want to see people play and win with lower tier characters. The tiers matter to alot to great and average players. Kan Ra is an example of this. Alot of players used him in S2 because of all his one chance and unbreakable combos. As soon as those we’re fixed/changed, then most of the player base dropped him. Sadria had that spinning trick that was abused in S1, and just like Kan Ra, once that was fixed she was dropped by players for a different character. Again, I am not saying that some of the competitive/pros don’t have skill with the game. I feel it shows more skill when it is done with lower ranked characters.

The truth is my real issue is with the Esports/Tournaments in general. I fell they do very little to nothing when it comes to making a game more popular or better. These type of people always known what games are comming out and what they want to play. Most to then just go to the game that has the biggest pot. They might change when they realize they are good at it, or good enough to make a little money at it. I don’t consider a tournament that half the player base can’t afford to go to a test of skill. Yes it is great that they won, but you only went against others that could afford to go. It would be like me hosting one in my house. Winning it, then saying I am the champ. Leaving out that better players were not here.

These are also MY OPINIONS and mine alone. If someone agrees then great. If no one does that that is fine too.

The I can’t read comment was not needed.
Do you want me to point out that you have this obsession to always be right?

You have an enormous chip on your shoulder and it’s evident in all of your posts.

First of all, please don’t contribute things “people always say” to me. That’s what the “you can’t read” comment is for. You read what I say and then you build a fantasy out of it by attributing other things that other people have said in the past to me.

What I am saying is don’t worry about tiers. I don’t care that other people blame matchups. I don’t. In my opinion there are maybe 5-6 people who play KI at a high enough level where the limiting factor in their success is limited or enhanced by their character. No offense, but none of them is you. I believe you are good. Hell, I would believe you are great. But by your own admission you rarely play online. So there’s simply no way the tier of your character is the limiting factor in your competitiveness.

What you are doing is complaining about tiers by saying that competetive players use high tier characters and therefore they don’t have skill. It doesn’t make any sense, but it follows a pattern of constantly deriding anyone who might be perceived to be better at the game than you. It’s tiresome.

You know I am not an FGC fanboy. I don’t worship high level players or guys who won tournaments. But I also don’t pretend it doesn’t take skill to win a tournament using a high tier character. Many games are filled with complaints about the “god tier” character that only one player ever has tournament success with. Look at SonicFox in MKX. Sleep in S2 KI and Nicky in S3. Get over the tiers. I honestly wish people would just forget about the tiers and try to play the game. Sitting around blaming tiers for victories and defeats doesn’t help anyone get better at the game and in 99.999% of matches the fight was winnable for the lower tier character.

1 Like

Why are you just trying to start sh#t with people lately? Starting your posts by attacking people like this…

Please take your personal remarks to DM. Especially baseless personal attacks.

Yes, your attacks were baseless.
Cheer up, no need to be so sour and let it out on people on here. ^^

This thread right now makes me feel like everyone needs a hug, so:

3 Likes

-hugs-

Man, I miss Teen Titans. Was a good show.
Teen Titans GO!.. not so much.
Young Justice is awesome though and I can’t wait for third season. :3

As much as I like Injustice, how NRS has treated some of my favourite characters left a sour taste in my mouth. Nightwing’s death was just so badly handled, just used as a plot point for Damian and Bruce, and then completely disregarded in I2’s story mode… just makes it feel so useless and unnecessary.

Nice to see Starfire return, but the lack of Raven and Beast Boy too makes me sad.

So I’m sure this will come as an incredible surprise, but this thread needs to get back on track.

Take the argumentative stuff to PMs.

It has.

We are.

Who believes they may have a surprise along with Starfire
Such as a new crop of premier skins or stages or even the fighter pack 2 confirmation

I’m not hoping for anything. But if the Premier Skins are popular enough to give a profit, then maybe we’ll get more.

I am sure they are making money off the skins. It is nice that some of the moves change with the skin like Bizzaro. I hope they do more like that.They could do alot with the premier skins if they really want to. Change a couple moves with the skin, and it is close to another character. It would be a quick way to add 5 to 10 more characters with little effort. By little effort I mean less effort than making a full character from nothing.

Absolutely because those fans of that particular character will be in celebration and just like the case of power girl/ John Stewart/ vixen I like all of the alternates better than the ‘default’

I hope they introduce more stages soon
Would love a titans tower/ or Gotham rooftop something completely different

Something I would really love to see, but I know it will never happen is for Cyborg to say “waffle” when you press the B button. I think of that Teen Titan’s Go episode everytime I see him in the roster. My son watches the show sometimes, and he showed me that episode.

2 Likes

Yes! Also Big opportunity for teen titans dialogue between Starfire / Cyborg since raven & Robin are missing.

Someone predicted Terra for DLC but I’d seriously want a raven, but then the fans of the other past DLC that didn’t make it like that Zatanna bore will be up in arms.

Apparently Starfire can already be played on Xbone…

People have figured out that if you set your region to Australia and reboot the console, she will be available…

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/comments/6s7eqk/you_can_already_play_as_starfire_xbox_only/

Hmmm

So maybe that means she will be released tmw in US?

I don’t want to try all that region and date changing but it looks good that she may be released this week instead of next week