:trophy:

I love that she’s not hovering in her customization like Black Adam/ firestorm
Also that her green pupils are white/black in god/ demon shaders

Love the Blackfire shader & passion shader & titans forever shader

Savagery will be my dark Phoenix skin

Love that she has different hairstyles

She’s quite the dancer lol❤️

She’s 2 sizes bigger than Black canary lol

She looks to have the best customization so far!!!

Love that they went the joker slant and gave her different hair styles around her face at least for tiara helmet purposes

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

1 Like

It was pointed out in twitter but I am a bit disappointed her energy projectiles don’t change color with the shader like green lantern

A-BURNING DESIRE hair whip
STARFIRE USES HER HAIR IN SPECIAL MOVE

B-character power

cancellable laser Uni beam!!!

C- abilities

1-OMG THAT NASTY MOVEABLE FLIGHT ABILITY.:speak_no_evil:
2-The super Phoenix-like lightning fast charge ability
3- nova burst ( when starfire character power is full she can perform a powerful bubble burst effect)

:trophy:

(drops mic)

Lol. Well, I guess that’s the closest thing to Sindel for ya.

1 Like

well this is-

Also Seriously her shaders make her cosplay as maybe 60% of the most popular marvel super heroines💜

I can make
Polaris
Phoenix
Psylocke
Storm
Medusa
Madelynne Pryor
Rogue

Lol

Its like they really had a connection to DC universe online and its character creation. i LOVE the throwback

If you look at the animation of the female hero idle animation in DCUO, this is starfires customization animation

1 Like

When Starfire fights Robin and says “I like ■■■■ better”, am I the only one who laughs?

Now it is even funnier because I can’t even type the name.

For such a beautifully done game, the character endings suck. You have all these nice graphics through out the whole game, then bam, here is a picture and a 15 sec explanation.

1 Like

Is starfire available? I have the ultimate pack and it says that i have to own the fighter pack 1 in the selection screen. :confused:

Yes. I’m playing with her now…er…the AI is running through the Multiverse. :wink:

1 Like

Look at see if you need to install her. I need to install the characters before I can play them.

1 Like

Look in the install section and also play an online match to refresh the games online save data. It weird i know but that how I got sub zero and red hood to appear. they wouldnt just show up on their own in the character select screen even though i installed.

1 Like

Nice. My AI does a lot of running too. Her lv 10 and lv 20 abilities are nice. Lv 10 recharges her special. And lv 20 let’s you use her special as a explosion.

It turns out all the great moves shown in the trailer are part of her main moveset after all.
Loving her hair fire whip & hadouken bubble

Her character Power being a cancellable Star bolt blast is insanely beautiful.
NOW I’m excited or see the other abilities beyond the 2 I’ve seen on YouTube
Her effects and animations especially on darker stages is impeccably gorgeous-
A PLUS.

I love video games.

2 Likes

Starfire is really fun. I absolutely hate the headpieces that flattens her hair though, makes her looks so dorky! And so far, ALL headpieces I’ve gotten does this! D:

But anyways, I very much enjoy her gameplay. ^^

2 Likes

So you got over the pew, pew, pew?

It’s not as pew pew pew as I had thought. She has it, but I can play her without relying too much on it. She’s has projectile zoning capabilities, but it’s not ALL she’s about, and you CAN play her as rushdown. ^^

So I’m good.

1 Like

Her lv 20 ability makes it even less pew pew. I do picture alot of pew pew online though.