Injustice 2

You’re rationalizing a lot. You say there’s no competition, but there’s lots of competition. You can’t just say “Those games don’t count.” Your argument that those games aren’t as big as Injustice is right - that’s why Injustice is the best selling game of the quarter.

I still wouldn’t say the graphics are a lot worse.

Looks like D.C. is promoting blackfire ablot recently

Wonder if they greenlit a blackfire premier skin???

Comic relief

Look for Starfire Killer Frost & beast boy cameos by flash/ miss martian

Is backfire the sister?

There were a lot of possible lag switchers in ranked last night. Not sure how they do it… but its odd it only happens near the end of their life and they are all high level players with 6–70 player level and I am running at 149mps down and 23mps up

I cant stand ranked… like why not be able to use abilities? MKX had 3 versions of each character.

There’s clearly no technical issue, it’s just a choice they’ve made. Probably people would complain about not knowing what their opponent is capable of.

MK/Injustice ranked has always been weird. It’s so hard to see your stats etc. I probably would just play something else if I were you - playermatch or lobbies.

Yes her evil sister who sold her to the alien race for Tamaran their home planet.
Blackfire originally couldn’t fly or shoot starbolts until the race devised experiments on the sisters then she overthrew Kori

A lot of fans seem to want Blackfire as a skin for Starfire
Not gonna lie I like her colors too

1 Like

I prefer player match and multiverse… but sometimes i go into ranked for the rewards. Then i forget its ranked and no abilities and get wrecked whiffing moves that dont exist lol

Stupidman got nerfed. Bye mid-hitting Flying Punch and Unscaling OTG that was Completely Fair ™

That would suck. Doing a move, then watching another move go off. It whiffs and a good section of your health is gone.

I would really like to see someone take a low teir character and go to the top with them. That would be a great player. All these fighting games are starting to look alike. Find the top tier characters memorize their moves, and make sure every combo you do is safe, or can be made safe.

I say this because if you add up all the characters from KI, Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 you have over 100 characters. When it comes to ranked you only see around 12 of them for all 3 games.

Maybe I am just bitter. My characters are never at the top. For any of the 3 games. Riptor isn’t, Bane isn’t, King, Nina, and Yosimitsu are not at the top either.

This is not intended to be offensive to you, but the reason you don’t win all your games isn’t because of your character. Period.

The tier of the character only matters if you are playing at or near perfection.

1 Like

This has been fighting games since day 1 though.

Hype INJ2 moment. No zoning.

2 Likes

Remember Starfire tmw!!!

1 Like

If only the majority of I2 matches played like this. A perfect balance between zoning and rushdown with cool defense and offensive opportunities.

1 Like

So if I lose, it is because I am not very good. If a high end player loses it is due to a bad MU? That’s a bold thing to say. You have never played me, or even see me play. You have no real idea on my true skill level. Just because I don’t play in tournaments doesn’t mean I am not a good player. I can point out something just like you did. If a pro is any good, they should be able to win with any tier character. The fact that players can only win if they pick certain characters shows a lack of skill. I am not saying they are not good with Fulgore/Aria for example, but considering they win most match ups makes it easier for them. Each year it comes down to which character is Strong in some way, or has some gimmic that has not been patched.

I will watch the YouTube later. I like to be able to fast forward past the things that I don’t care about “dumb jokes, and other useless banter”.

1 Like

I’ll probably have to catch the YouTube as well- I’m leaving work around 630 tmw and I want to see it start to finish.

I hope they don’t do all that useless banter about things unrelated to the character
Really hoping to see the red hood & outlaws blue spacesuit load out
IM STILL WONDERING what her character power will be.

It’s either the multiple starbolts or the hadouken bubble
As I have reviewed her gameplay trailer, she shoots out a linear bolt but it seems when meter burned the multiple downward bolts continue after the singular laser projectile.

Here’s what I’ve noted-
2 moves ignite her hair when other moves did not show extra fire (save for her ultimate)

1-She has a meterburn throw that shows her hair with flame trails (
2- the hawkgirl like swoop flight assault has hair flame trails

-cyborg portion after she launched him with the spiral laser move she initiates a command flight then performs a meter burn laser with multiple low bolts

-Her mini nova wake up after the bizarro flame stun is similar to firestorms nuclear blast (YES!) but just after she shoots an optical laser like Clark/ supergirl

Also something is up with the hadouken bubble that can be canceled by a sharp laser blast ( maybe it’s timebomb bubble like red hoods tracking bomb/ black Adams ground lightning bubble bomb)
UNLESS the hadouken bubble is an ability that transforms the standard laser bolt

Wtf is her CHARACTER POWER LOL

I had a feeling your response would be to get offended. And you don’t read.

So you want to honestly make the claim that you are so good that there’s no room for improvement in how you play the character you choose to play? You are functioning at the highest level and making nearly constant optimal decisions. It’s just down to the character… smh

People pay WAY too much attention to tiers and fuss too much. In every game, great players are placing in big tournaments using “low tier” characters. Then every buffoon in the world changes their tier list to include the latest top 8 as “top tier.” You are always criticizing players you don’t know for having no skill - people who won tournaments aren’t skilled they just have strong characters, people with pro stars aren’t skilled they just play for hours. No one in the world has any skill except you I guess. You just use low tiered characters, don’t play very often and don’t enter tournaments.

Don’t get your hopes up to high with her moves. Some of those moves are going to be abilities that will be in those FN motherboxes. The Sub-zero stream showed some of his moves that ended up being abilities. The clone slide and the puddle freeze they showed are locked. I am still missing the puddle freeze.

When they show her, they need to point out if the move is an ability that needs unlocked.

1 Like