Injustice 2

So, I am learning Joker.

Chattering Teeth Resets FTW :persevere:

I only hope Starfire is as pretty as Pamela and not as derpy as bug eye 80s hair band cruddy black canary

Finally… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Obtain Stellar epic Aquaman gear in multiverse active now

Love the iridescent shell armor and intricate Epic sculputred spear

and once you obtain THOSE Aquaman gear, you can earn a camouflage shader, 2 platinum motherboxes, 25,000 credits AND yet another epic trident!!!

WOW

12 hours left!!

1 Like

Thanks. I am having the AI work on it now, while I watch TV. I will need to do one of the objectives. The AI has a hard time getting a gold score “at least for me”.

1 Like

I just found out about how to augment your zoning/ grappling and blocking.

THATS how low level characters were offing me in the beginning lol

I remember them saying that there were pieces of armor that would add points to the AI skills, but I have not found any. I have never had to fine tune my AI, but I do have them all in LV 20 epic gear.

1 Like

I love how augments of gear challenge you to set your abilities according to the numbers.
If my robins Epic gear has low defense I increase his zoning and combos

If my poison Ivy has high strength Epic gear I increase counters and grappling

It’s great mind work and the gear and abilities as rewards have me nail biting all the time.

lol I want poison Ivy’s healing thorn garden ability & staff of Grayson bad

I am wanting the cat call ability for 2 reasons. The first is that it is my last achievement for the game, also it does a last breath trick “like TJ”. The staff would be cool. I have seen the full list of abilities and there are a shitload of them.

Yes cat call forgot about that one

It is annoying how many boxes you have to open. Every 4 or 5 Gold Boxes, I get two abilities back-to-back for every character EXCEPT Catwoman! Its starting to feel like this was done on purpose (which I doubt, its just my distaste talking).

I have looked the achievement up on several different sites. Some players have had to open over 30,000 boxes to find it. Others find it after a few 1,000 “which is still to many” They should have done the gear in the Injustice game just like the crypt in MK. $20 and you unlock all of it. This box crap is starting to ruin the game. I spend more time worrying about getting abilities, so I can practice with them, then just playing for fun. What is the point of learning a character when some of the moves you want to use are in random boxes.

I HAVE 9 for WW and only 1 for catwoman.

I think I have found a way to unlock all the abilities. I will test it so if something goes wrong it will be on me and not any of you guys.

I just need help with one thing. If any of you see a multiverse boss that costs 150,000 let me know. I will then see if I can get it to work. :slight_smile:

Lol. This is what we call “Monster Hunter syndrome”. You grind like crazy for ■■■■ and get everything but the one you want/need

1 Like

I know the exploit you’re talking about and it 100% works.

I got like 20 gear moves and 20 platinum mother boxes in one night. It was great.

1 Like

I was going to test it on the next world I see that has a platinum or diamond box. I want to get it down, so when I need to do it I know how to do it.

Thanks for letting me know that it works. I was a little nervous about trying it for the first time.

Well what is it?

PSN only. Probably a way to do this on XONE if you just translate these steps to the XBL equivalent.

1. Goto Application Storage Data

2. Goto Saved Data on System Storage

3. Upload your Player Data for Injustice 2 to Sony’s server (Must have PS Plus)

4. Load Injustice 2 and goto Multiverse

5. Pick a fight that’s quick and easy that yields good rewards

6. Win said fight and collect rewards

7. Goto Settings via PS XMB

8. Goto Application Storage Data

9. This time goto Online Storage Data and download your Injustice 2 Player Data

10. Repeat steps 4 - 9 until satisfied

(Copied from some YouTube video description. I’ll add it’s even easier if you disable auto upload of save data while doing this do you don’t have to fish for your good restore point)

1 Like

Wow it really works? Sounds intense but worth looking into

ROBIN holiday multiverse event is up! Platinum motherboxes and a chance to win FULL costume Of Epic Gear

1 Like