1 Like

I have all those plus.

Air deadly Arsenal

Air deadly birdarang

I am going to try the box trick on this multiverse

Got it to work :grin:

Now to see if I can do it more than once

1 Like

I need to get back into this game. Too much KI lol.

Still running Joker. I feel like I can definitely make this guy work. :slight_smile:

Lol@ batman having 50 shaders

Obtained Aquaman wave ability & nice new epics

1 Like

So does Green Lantern. 2 of each ring color, plus the epic ones.

1 Like

I have 3 Eagle achievements left, then I can go back spend more time with injustice

He has a grey or black ? Iā€™d love to see those. I like the hue of blue I have for him. I think he receives the best helmets

Really wish I could customize John Stewart as well

Yes. You can see them, even if you donā€™t have them unlocked. I love the death rung shader

Iā€™ve gotten to where I actually avoid opening boxes. Itā€™s just too much of a hassle to organize gear.
For exampleā€¦ I think I opened 50ish boxes earlier today. The majority were gold and higher.
I think I may have kept 3 things I recieved. I sold the rest. I think 90% of the guild Iā€™m in have gotten so sick of the boxes theyā€™ve quit playing the guild challenges because they donā€™t feel the rewards will be anything good. I actually understand that logic.

1 Like

Pretty much, Iā€™ve pretty much stopped opening the Silver and Bronze ones I have now, and waiting to stock up on Gold ones so I can open them all in one go (if they release the patch with the Open All option soon). Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m also getting gear that Iā€™ve sold before, just readjusted stats. I enjoyed the system in Borderlands, but its not quite as fun here.

So my Injustice 2 updates today.
That would be a good thing except it is taunting Sub-Zero in front of me.
He really needs to be out for the 4th.
Goth heā€™s kool. lol
Just look at that ice hammer. The OP shall be strong with this one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is it just me or Sub Zero have a cape??

1 Like

It looks like he does to me.

1 Like

Yeah, I see it now too now that you mentioned it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Meh bring on August.

I do notice it has the Kilik/ Jago skull kneecap armor tho

1 Like

I get it, the box thing sucks. I donā€™t want to spend 2 hours everytime I play opening boxes and selling itmes. Heā€™ll I donā€™t do that much in the RPG games I play. They would have been better off just making 5 sets and just putting respec tokens in the boxes. I donā€™t need 25 of the same set just with different stats.
There are alot of threads and post in the Injustice 2 fourm about the boxes. Every thing from quality of items, cost of the boxes, opening the boxes, and my favorite subject ā€œabilitiesā€ in the boxes.

I do hope that the subzero update contains the ā€œopen allā€ button.

It does kinda. You still have to push a button to open next box but it skips all the animations.

Hello Killer Instinct Nation, GIAC|ItzTymeToDul will be streaming Injustice 2 at 6:30 PM EST TONIGHT. Catch me play any fighting game Monday and Friday weekly!!

1 Like