Injustice 2

People forget, or choose to ignore this so often…

If you’re still referring to him by name as “Static Shock” then you don’t get to be angry about him not being in the game.

LOL…we are watching you right now against Rotendo. You better not loose!!!

Another great gear possibility

:clown_face:

2 Likes

Red Hood with gear is by far the scrubbiest thing I’ve ever seen.

Safe 50/50’s that do more damage than Black Adam. With gear he’s better than the most broken character in the game, and he’s the only thing I run into during player match because everyone and their mum has caught on to this.

Gear? Do you mean the stat buffs or a specific gear move/abilities

He has a gear move that lets him start a combo off lethal lung- does more damage than Black Adam BnB’s, hits overhead (so he can mix it up with his low which can also be canceled into it) and it’s safe. It’s the best mixup in the game by a country mile.

And given it’s range and the range of the b2 mixup counter- you just have to hold that. You can’t out-footsie your way out of it. I know it’s early, but it’s sooooooo immediately broken it’s mind boggling

Cyborg ending has cameo from starfire

1 Like

And…is that superboy I see as well?

2 Likes

Im having a ton of fun with BRANIAC! Dude hits like a truck and has some really fast specials…oh and his dive kick with meter burn ground bounce is just sick!

Who else here renames their load-outs with funny names?

All my Atrocitous load outs are named after Death metal bands…Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel…

Grand-pappy Braniac, Herbert the Pervert ( Got some Popsicle’s in the basement!), Old Mans Child…

Im wanting to enjoy Red Hood and Black Adam but they just arent clicking with my play style.

1 Like

Call Black Adam’s “Crazy Gideon”.

2 Likes

Wait, you can rename Gear???
Also, I’m having a lot of fun wrecking the Guildverse AI with Darkseid (when my ISP wants to cooperate :sweat: I lost progress on two ladders and about 15 levels across characters because of network issues). j. 3 > df. 3 does a lot of damage and you can cancel into teleport behind if the jumping attack is blocked.

Well, I realized how much I need to practice to get on a Pro Level. Gonna play Red Hood & Green Arrow until Sub. I’ll try him, but if I’m just still not feeling him, I’ll stay Red Hood/Arrow.

My two AI poison Ivy are WeedKiller & BarkSkin

2Robin AI are Nightwing 1.0 Nightwing 2.0

2 Firestorm are HellBent & LeFievre

2 Aquaman are HellDepths and SeaLord

Not that I know of…you can rename your Load out,but not each gear piece.
Ill check when I get hoe but Im pretty sure its only the load out, which is the entire group of gear, abilities and color used.

1 Like

INTERVIEW with Starfire voice actress Kari Wahlgren!!!

Ok, I want to pass on putting Starfire in the game. Put the woman who does the voice in the game. :smile: all 3 versions, Red head, Blonde, and the dark hair.

Lol!

I never connected with the aloof ditzy teen titans Starfire
But i do like the adult version-

It seems they have an opportunity to make this injustice2 Starfire the Dark Phoenix of the series

Jean grey vibes

They missed poison ivy / flash

Flash: “see? Fastest man alive!”

Poison ivy: “then HURRY UP and DIE!”