Injustice 2

“Opinion” everyone’s entitled to those. :blush:

1 Like

OMG dude dont blame me… I was honestly asking for your opinion as to why you think this way. It doesnt make sense to me that many ppl dont like MK Injustice, not just you.
this is a public forum and if you are going to state your opinion ppl are going to ask you why …its not that serious.

Has anyone seen the gear loadouts for sub zero yet

Not yet. Hoping it’s some sets that change his look to be from past MK Titles.

1 Like

So someone on GameFAQs is claiming that they’ve opened over 24,000 mother boxes and are still missing pieces from gear sets. That’s frickin’ ridiculous! Even if they were all bronze, that would still be over 48,000 pieces of gear or shaders. Is it even worth trying to complete any of the sets?

I’m sure NRS had good intentions for adding replay value, but the grind is this game is outrageous, especially when you’re not guaranteed to get what you’re looking for. They should’ve just went with a shop instead of the mother boxes.

I only said Rash. Because KI and Battletoads are both Rare games. Just like Injustice and Mortal Kombat are both Netherrealm Studio games. That was the point.

How is it offensive?
Being racist is offensive. Being sexist is offensive. Being homophobic is offensive.
Putting MK characters in Injustice is NOT offensive…

Phrasing, Bb… You might not want MK characters in Injustice, I can follow that mindset. I’m no fan of guest characters either… but it’s not “offensive” to put guest characters into a fighting game. It’s not a sort of harassment or personal attack.

You, however, are seeming VERY defensive about this right now. Chill.

This is kind of a “hey you got chocolate in my peanut butter!” Argument. It’s been going in since Link, Spawn and Heihachi showed up in Soul Calibur 2. No one has to like MK or Sub Zero in I2. But it makes perfect sense. The character is popular, owned by NRS, works as a cross promotion, attracts attention… its kind of a no brained. I mean, the idea that Sub zero is taking a slot that could be used for another D.C. Character is a false equivalence. I don’t think he’s replacing anyone. Maybe without him they would have put Condiment King in (I just watched the Lego Batman movie). @GothVampirella pretty much has it right as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

All things considered I’m surprised they haven’t declared MK characters as bonefide DC characters at this point.

There is a flaw in the whole “If you don’t like a character you don’t have to buy them” approach. Even if a player doesn’t buy the DLC character they still have to deal with the game incorporating that character into the game as a whole. Fighting games aren’t like some FPS games where if you don’t want the DLC you just keep sectioned off to only those multiplayer maps you own. Nope, you have to deal with each and every addition whether you buy in to the newer stuff or not.

That being said I don’t mind new characters. I just wanted to point this out.

I’m more on the boat of “Okay, so, there’s an MK character as DLC, but this other DC character that I like isn’t even available”, which can make me feel kinda salty.

However, the whole “I don’t wanna play MK characters in Injustice 2, so I just won’t buy them” versus the whole “I don’t want MK characters at all in Injustice 2, and NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY THEM EITHER!!!” mindset is just the level of pettiness being increased.

To make a VERY EXTREME example to this mindset, it’s like “I don’t like gays, so I just won’t interact with them” versus “I don’t like gays so THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!!”

As I said, extreme example, but the exaggeration helps proving my point.

Honestly, I was in the latter group back when Mortal Kombat started announcing these B-movie horror characters into the series, with Freddie Krueger in MK9 and then all the ones in MKX, and also when the guest characters were introduced into KI, but I have since then realized how petty it was of me to think like that.

Sure, I’d rather see other Mortal Kombat characters become DLC instead, because I care about those characters and I’d pay to play as those, while I couldn’t care less about those guest characters, and I do feel like they are waste of time, money and space in the game… but that’s just MY opinion, and I would NEVER tell other people they CAN’T like those characters or want to play as them.

I’m happy for those who DO like them and are excited to see these characters in the game. I would just personally wish the characters I wanted would be there as well. They just aren’t for me.

Now SINDEL I would love to see. That’d be a great premier skin for Starfire.

It’s just that 1 a pak model. Lol

That would also mean Starfire gets the hair whip grab!
( wait- maybe sindel would be a better premier skin for black canary)

You seem very hellbent on Starfire having this. It’s not part of her powers to be able to do this! We’ve discussed this so many times already! XD

1 Like

Nah I pretty much debunked my own theory in that Sindel is more known for her scream than her hair.

Carry on!

I’d even love to see Frost or Ashrah back in some form

3 Likes

Hope this makes the gear loadout choices

1 Like

Are you trying to say you would be ok with a whole DLC pack of MK characters rather than one in each pack?

There’s a lot of people with same opinion. Not just mine alone.
I never said I didn’t like guest or D.C. Characters-

(many liked the horror pak and retro mk fighter packs in mkx because they could choose to buy what I wanted- if they didn’t want predator ok no buy) but it’s essential to hear all opinions.

I spent $100 and I am enjoying the game more than anything else it’s an awesome top tier designed release

In the end who cares if you like it buy it right talk with your wallet

I’m not sure what you think any of that has to do with my comments but thanks for sharing. lol
I’ve already expressed how I feel about the whole “forced” thing you can’t seem to let go of.
If someone else messages you, that’s between you and them.
I will answer your question though. You said “But what about a forum person ■■■■■■■■ that you have a different opinion HMMM”
My answer is simple. Who cares!? I have people disagree with me on things all the time. I don’t care. I don’t let it bother me. I don’t feel the need to hunt down other post on the internet to show others feel the same way I do. Maybe that’s just me, but what I’m trying to say is… don’t let it bother you if someone has a different opinion than you.
I’ve already typed more than I had planned, lol, and I really really suck at putting into words what I feel, so hopefully something I said makes sense. :slight_smile:
#ItzNotForcedIMO

1 Like

##Youcompletelymissthepointsojustforgetit

Ok to stop the dead horse beating you answered the question, and you’re right and going forward it’s all a-ok in your lane

You have me confused with someone who does give _______

Feel better? :clown_face:

Can we talk about INJUSTICE2 THE GAME NOW

1 Like

lol… I feel fantastic as I have from the start. That’s a weird question since I haven’t been the one saying I was forced into playing MK characters. I’m happy Sub-Zero is next! :slight_smile:

And your right, I completely missed your point because all I got out of your post was the fact that someone else messaged you and disagreed with you. That had nothing to do with me.

You also expressed yet again how “it seems forced”.
If that’s the point I missed, it’s easy to see why. I don’t agree.

Wow it’s about time!
You sure are odd
I must say red hoods gear is really awesome at level 15

I’d love If subzero gets gear as great and changes appearance vastly from the default

awesome art reel

2 Likes