Injustice 2

I…

Wouldn’t know how to feel… lol

Same.

Yes I want Grayson back. But as Nightwing.
And yet, I’m intrigued and curious to know how he’d fight as Deadman.

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider Rash, Raam, and Arbiter being in KI the same thing as MK characters in Injustice. The guest characters that were put in KI were from other types of games, and we’re brought out to help sell the other games. I am not giving NRS a free pass, because I think all the non MK guests like Jason, Leatherface, and the others in MKX were stupid. I would have had no problem if some of the guests in MKX were from injustice. I know they won’t don’t hate because of the Fatality system, and that is sad.

I would love to have a whole DLC pack full of MKX characters. I would have more of a problem with the MK characters in the Injustice game, if Injustice was made by a whole different studio, but it is not. To me, Injustice is just another MK game with a different name and reskinned characters.

1 Like

It to sell KI, those “other games” are already big…

Also @anon39655210 was talking about Rash specifically, as he’s connected to Rare(similar to how Sub Zero’s connected to NRS)

1 Like

More creativity??? It has all 3 of his variations PLUS new moves never seen before! The dude is Fn bad ■■■! His Super is just full of creativity?
Did you see the same trailer we didi??lol

I loved it. I was afraid that he was going to be the last of the 3. I still haven’t picked up Red Hood. I was waiting for SZ, then was just going to upgrade my game to get both of them and the missing shaders “now that I know what the he’ll they are”. Speaking of the shaders, are those godlike and the other one for all the characters, or just for Batman, Superman, and WW?

All characters get a God like if you bought the Ultimate edition.

I was disappointed in red Hood…he is nothing what I thought he would be. Im still trying to figure him out so I havent given up yet, but im close.

Sub-Zero has skulls? Check.
Sub-Zero can freeze foes without looking during his special move? Check.
Sub-Zero can do the Spine Rip while looking at you? Check.

Time to await his release and buy I2.

3 Likes

Yes I agree there was not as much buzz behind sub zero inclusion
Starfire is the most anticipated and they know she will bring a lot of fence-riders to purchase the game

I also agree with sadistic they should have had an MK specific pak
Forcing an MK character in each pak is kinda offensive

Im sorry but this makes absolutely no sense.

How is it offensive? MK gave Injustice its start, its frame work, its everything. If there is no MK there is no Injustice period. they are the same game with different personalities.
I just dont understand this train of thought. Why not have an MK character, MK has comic books, Mk has other worlds and Dimensions, why cant they coexist with DC?

1 Like

I don’t know seems you’re really fired up about an opinion that THOUSANDS share.

All that heavy reaction- but whatever. I still feel the way I feel. Won’t change. You can get headaches because I don’t see it as long as you like

So Mickey Mouse deserves to be in the next Star Wars installment, huh

I want a Hannah Barbera character.

2 Likes

Im not fired up…its just a question/ statement. We dont have to share it, but Im curious as to WHY you think its offensive? Valid points as to why its offensive to you?

Because MK vs D.C. Video Game makes sense.
An MK -based fighter pak for a D.C. game makes sense.

Here, I’m going to stuff a MK character down your throats with each fighter pak where that slot could’ve been for a D.C. character just because I had a hand in creating the business is rather aggressive.

It’s hard to get on the layman level of terms for this

Does Taco Bell have to have Pizza Hut Burritos just because the companies are co-existing

You don’t see Banana Republic tee shirts at Old Navy locations

They confirmed there’s a MK character in every pak?

Lol. Let me rephrase that.

I love Sub Zero. My favorite MK Character ever. Played him since I was a kid. I just didn’t like the MKX Sub, opting for Johnny Cage. But, that trailer was godlike.

I’ll have an Open mind about this one, because Injustice has a lot more freedom and is more loose than MKX.

2 Likes

I wonder if it will always have the mask on or if it will have the human face like MKX

Uh oh… I’m about to have a different “opinion”!
From what I can see, NOTHING is forced in this game. People can choose what version of the game they wish to purchase freely. (last time I checked)
That goes for characters. A person can buy ANY dlc character they choose seperately.
If they didn’t want MK characters they could have chosen the cheapest version of the game and purchased the dlc characters they are interested in.
Every one is different. Every one has a different opinion of who they like and don’t like in the game.
For example, I’m way more interested in Sub-Zero than I am Red Cobra Commander (that’s what I call Red Hood)
Basically, you can’t make everyone happy. People will b–ch that there are too many Batman villians one minute and then b–ch that The Penguin and The Riddler aren’t in the game. (that makes sense)
I could rant about this forever but it really is a waste of time. Everyone allready has their opinions and those rarely change.
Anyways, my main point is nothing is FORCED in this game. IMO. It’s like saying KI forced all these guest characters on us. People have a choice to buy the ones they want.
#CallMeKwazy

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bravo! tell em Kwazy…my point exactly.

But what about a forum person bitching that you have a different opinion HMMM

That’s great but what’s wrong is someone messaging you and saying they see no sense in your own opinion.

Fallofseraphs could’ve just said that to the screen and not tried to take non-renewable energy to type what I feel is wrong, just saying.

Doesn’t or will not ever change the fact that yes, it seems forced.

But I won’t tell you you’re wrong to disagree.

Lol

“BRAVO…!”

Contradictions ensue