Injustice 2

2 Likes

Just ignore him.

1 Like

I know. Just felt like the perfect time for that image.

2 Likes

We can at least have a laugh at his expense. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing. :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Whauw, really? Whatā€™s your damage?

It kinda makes you wonder if the same yahoos that are complaining about KIā€™s Ultimatesā€™ camera work will give Injustice a pass on Sub-Zeroā€™s POV fatality in some form or another.

lolā€¦ Whatā€™s yours? Does someone liking Sub-Zero being the next dlc hurt you? If you make stupid comments you can expect replies. Are you the only one here allowed to call people names? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a difference in making a harmless comment in fun and attacking someone directly like that.
Dunno why I expected any different thoughā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re hilarious. So calling someone a troll is just a joke?
This will make you feel better. I was just joking when I called you an idiot.
Better? lol

Anyways back on topicā€¦ Yay Sub-Zero!

2 Likes

@GothVampirella You need to be fair though. The guy you are sticking up for has posted dozens of posts all over the forum today all of which are troll posts. @anon39655210 was just stating the obvious. It wasnā€™t a random attack out of thin air on some poor innocent who likes sub zero.

Edit: never mind, I got the series of events wrong. Please resume your bickering.

2 Likes

Pettiness, pettiness everywhereā€¦

1 Like

Hey, if I have a fanboy rage meltdown and start spamming whiny posts all over the forum, feel free to go at me with all the name-calling in your arsenal. Then Iā€™d deserve it.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for Shao Kahn and Motaro!

1 Like

Bickering with him is a waste of time but thank you for getting the events right. I suck at explaining things. lol

1 Like

The comments ( on the official reveal comment thread) are dragging boon for sliding in MK characters in.
Idk Iā€™m not 100% against it, but I feel I understand his wanting to include his own creations in his executively- created productā€¦
In the end itā€™s about insuring his claim on the gameplay and the advancement of each series after each installment.

The consensus seems to waver like Hawaiian trees in a long monsoon

I have to remind myself at least Starfire is coming- penguin fans are still shafted

Her super better make up for this 2 month wait

So itā€™s official we only get one new dlc character a month?

1 Like

It seems.
No confirmation but with the sub zero trailer stating July
Most are assuming Starfire will continue a once a month trend

Well that blows but I kinda expected it.
Thatā€™s one way to keep a player base into 2018.
Wonder who will be the very last dlc character?
With that said, you never knowā€¦ they may throw some premier skins in the mix we donā€™t know about.

1 Like

Well, you all know my opinion of guest characters.
But like Rash in KI, an MK character in Injustice gets a free pass from me. I just wish they would stick to just ONE MK character, just as a representative, and not 2 or 3 (if it really turns out to be Raiden and maybe Cage in the other waves of DLC).

As for Starfireā€¦ sheā€™s the most expected character. Yes, the Red Hood fans were loud as well thoughā€¦ But it does seem like NRS is saving the best for last. Sheā€™s the character Iā€™d like to play with in the first wave, though I will most likely try out the other two as well.

And now thereā€™s theories that one of the DLC characters are Grayson as Deadman. If thatā€™s trueā€¦ I wonder how that will play out. I still mourn him as Nightwing, but Iā€™ve realized that it wonā€™t happen.

1 Like