Injustice 2

I got it to work finally…that was weird. I installed and restarted and all that but he wasnt there. I had to play an online match to get him .

This game is wonky that way. Does anyone else have to go in and play a single player game in order to set their controller preset every single time they turn on the game?

I’m forced to Start the game with my fightstick first in order to play. It will tell me my profile is already used. Idk. It’s weird.

Yeah, I play with two arcade sticks and a controller plugged into my Xbox. I have to go make sure they are all attached to my profile before I start the game otherwise it will tell me someone else is using my profile and not let me play.

Speaking of controllers, I’ve been having input issues in this game that I never had in KI. More specifically, I drop a lot of combos when it comes to the back-forward or down-down inputs. I use a standard Xbox one controller with the analog stick and after a couple of tests, I feel like the directional back/forward have way too narrow windows and I often accidentally input diagonally. I gave the D-pad a try yesterday and this was no longer an issue but I have a long way to go before I’m fully used to using the D-pad. Has anyone else had this problem or do I just need to git gud?

Ive never used analog stick for MK games. Dpad all the way.

It’s probably that funky MS controller

The simplest way to get Red Hood to show up is to go to the main menu and wait until a match begins. Then cancel out of it. Red Hood should now be available. I don’t know why this works, but it does. It must refresh the menus/select screen somehow.

1 Like
6 Likes

They’re gonna save Starfire for last, huh…

Well, Subbie’s gameplay looks cool (pun intended), but I’m still no fan of his appearance.

His Outro is a POV Spine Rip.

WOW.

It’s basically Cryomancer in Injustice. I’ll play him. Maybe. I was hoping for some more creativity, but this will do.

5 Likes

There’s some from all his MKX Variations, and then some.
I especially love how he utilizes the ice clones, now with a “dive kick” version and a “slide kick” version as well.

2 Likes

I like his gameplay, it look cool! But I hope he don’t have :arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right:+:fist:. that moves is awful…

1 Like

That’s poison Ivy’s kiss move lol

That’s Scarecrow’s move too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And Bane’s…

1 Like

Yes! Sub-Zero is next! If only Raiden was after him… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re such a troll. XD

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he will. They changed his ice dagger throw to :arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right:+:fist: for the final patches of MKX.