Injustice 2

no offence but i really hope she doesnt.

its one thing to have fighters with mk moves as part of their move-set for cool references and stuff if they have the same/similar power but its going too far when you give a dc character a power they do not have just to have a mk move in their moveset

1 Like

I meant it more as a bad joke. I hope she doesnā€™t have some hair whip move. Just like @BblackorchidD said, I can also see a lot of the MK moves in this game. I just wouldnā€™t be shocked if she had that hair moved based on the the pic of Starfire.

oh my bad. anyway i can tell the hair is going to look amazing. i wonder if such an iconic part of her will be customization. i fully want and expect shaders to change hair color but will it actually change style? how will the same fiery look be like in a ponytail? or straight down like blackfire?

Thanks to the feature patched into Injustice 2, we now actually have some momentum behind banning Wi-Fi players from competitive online tournaments

Just a matter of actually doing it now.

I doubt her hair will change at allā€¦

It will most likely have elements of gear like superman / Wonder Woman / poison ivy in that itā€™s a crest / tiara / or ear covering plates of the sort.

To my knowledge, only joker has received different hairstyles of Injustice 2

Poison ivy never had a vomiting plant pet either

Concept hair. I like this style as it doesnā€™t need a lot of animation near the face only the ends

Iā€™m really hoping to see her space suits as gear capabilities.

1 Like

ok red hood confirmed OP.

Iā€™m not playing anyone online when I see this character.

The spamming potential is severe in here lol

Iā€™ve been trying Red Hood.

So far, Iā€™ve found some nasty 50/50 setups. He seems fun, but Iā€™m still waiting for Sub Zero and Starfire.

It hasnā€™t even been a day since he was out.

Hey folks, we need to get some more progress in our guild. My brother, nephew and I have been spamming the boss battles but the KI forum guild is not making a ton of progress. As a group. I know we have a lot of folks who love single player content on here. So go knock off some of those guild ladders.

3 Likes

I have only finished 1. I felt the reward for the guild ladders are not as good as the rewards in multiverse. thats something I suggested needs to change to make Guilds more viable for a players time.

Playing Red Hood for a couple of hours before work, I can say these things based on my observations:

ā€¢ Ironically, he suffers against Zoners. People that can shut him out and keep him at bay. His Dive moves are not a projectile-invunerable move.

ā€¢ He is a straight rushdown, with lots of tools to help him gain space. Air throw to catch jumps, and a lot of his moves have hard knockdowns and push you far.

It may be that we get better rewards for the guild ladders when the guild reaches the quota.

1 Like

Until the next DLC is released. Then it will be them Iā€™m sure. The phrase ā€œpay to winā€ wouldnā€™t make sense otherwise. lol
With that said, I find Red Hood kinda meh. Bring on Sub-Zero. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m already nearing level 10 on 2 hours play on hard.
Heā€™s OP

Granted, they hide his projectiles behind meter burns and character power. But he can zone anyone out of their meter fast with leap, air strikes and shuriken and grenade toss

Ehhh weā€™ll see.

They dont. The guild rewards are crap. I found a multiverse that gave a platinum box every time you beat it ā€œI noticed the world with 2 hours leftā€ I played it until it expired, and got 11 platinum boxes.

The guild verse is to hard for the rewards that you get.

1 Like

WHy isnt Red Hood in my character select? I can look at his gear and his file is loaded but not able to select him? help!

Try deleting him, then reinstall him and reboot your game. I had to do that to register him