Injustice 2

I wouldn’t call that a flaw. If the thought of running into someone else playing a DLC character you don’t like is enough to bother someone then they probably just don’t have enough real problems in life. It seems like we are always making mountains out of molehills. The point of not buying the DLC is to show the developer that the market for these characters is smaller than whatever else they might do. I suspect for every one person who boycotts sub zero there will be 10 MK fans who buy him as the only DLC they pick up for injustice 2. So it’s more of a suggestion in principal than in practice.

On a completely different note, is anyone else bothered by the fact that the names for each piece of gear seem completely disconnected from the visuals?

Someone tell that to all of the people on the Marvel vs. Capcom forum please!

Lol. I did my best

1 Like

The fact that you tried is amazing, lol

It’s not just running into them that’s the problem. Subzero as a mk representative is completely fine. The big problem comes If the rumors are true and not only is there a mk character in every pack but raiden is one of them. it completely destroys my wish for static shock to be in this game. I do not think if there was a decision to put a electric D.C. Hero or a mk character that uses electricity in the game after subzero inclusion that the answer should be another mk character OVER a D.C. Charecter.

There are too many prospective DC. Charecter to choose from to have 2 more mk characters in the first 3 dlc pack. Im just surprised that they were not satisfied with subzero like in injustice 1 with scorpion

I’m starting to get burnt out opening motherboxes and selling useless gear. I think the concept of gear was a great idea, but I think NRS failed in its execution and confused replay value and fun with prolonged frustration and disappointment. I don’t know how much longer I can keep grinding.

The fighting game by itself is fun, but the gear gimmick that NRS marketed this game on, not so much. I would’ve much rather had a shop to spend credits on gear instead of the random loot crate system.

2 Likes

Yes they seem like just random names that sound cool. Basically how the band Cannibal Corpse come up with song titles.
"Aromatic Disease Arm of Incest "

1 Like

WTF is up with that name though?!

It’s pretty stock for death metal

2 Likes

Well, first I would wait for confirmation before assuming. I think Raiden (and Black Manta) are way too obvious silhouettes for Ed Boon. I wouldn’t put more than 50/50 that they will actually show up.

As far as overlaps, repeats and MK characters “replacing” possible D.C. Characters I don’t see it. The game has capt cold, Mr. Freeze and Sub Zero. Deadshot and Red Hood. Supergirl/Power Girl and Flash/Zoom. Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy. The idea of doubling up doesn’t bother the company that brought you 6 color swapped ninjas.

5 Likes

Just a random name I made up while thinking of some of the Scarecrow arm names.

1 Like

The funny part is that it might as well be a scarecrow arm name because of how they name the gears lol

1 Like

Penetrating Staff of Tentacles

2 Likes

The ninjas are just color swaps anymore and haven’t been for some time. People are missing the whole reason they were that way. It was a way to have more characters and move sets without worrying about making a completely different character. As soon as The systems could support it, they stopped using the different colors of the same skin. Scorpion is really the only one that still has an outfit like that. Subzero has not looked like a ninja in quite some time. Ermac looks more like Kan ra now than he does a ninja. Smoke I don’t know about, because have the time he is a Robot, amd the other half a ninja, but really has not been just a standalone character, other than the robot version.

I don’t get why Raiden, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion is such a big deal in the Injustice games, but Megaman, Ryu, and Ironman being in the same game is ok. I can’t answer the second part because I don’t play MvC. It is to bright and flashy for me.

One would say that a Marvel vs Capcom game would have marvel and capcom chars, but noting in the Injustice lore/theme says that they should have a MK char.

The only reason MK chars are in injustice is their developers, not the game universe per se.

I could see a DC fan ■■■■■■ because he wanted to play a DC game, not a game with guests.

It’s no big deal to me anyway

Well hate to break it to some ppl but Scorpion is in the game today int eh multiverse… lol
HE helps you light ppl on fire and maybe spear them, i didnt get far enoguh to see if there was a spear move

This is awesome costume!

1 Like
3 Likes

Ok, but what happens to the gear when the character inventory gets fill and so does the overflow, all at once? Not to sound like a ■■■■, but I already have a ton of epic gear for each character. I would like to see something done with the abilities. On the subject of abilities, has anyone stopped to think that some off those cool moves that SZ has are ability moves hidden in some MFn box?

I have seen several posts about players needing to open 30,000 plus boxes to get the “one” move they wanted.

What do you know :grin: It looks like the MK characters belong in Injustice 2 after all.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes