If you want ultimates for ALL characters, say I

Alright @developers, Tomorrow half of the cast will have ultimates and I’m sure most of us can’t wait to pull them off in battle! Thank you a ton for making this happen for us! :smiley:

If there is anything we can do to get ultimates for the remaining characters, please let us know how we can help make that happen?

Let’s show the devs that we are indeed interested! KI forum fam, if you’re down for ultimates, say I … and something else relevant to surpass the minimum characters per post lol

Here’s my I … I lol

2 Likes

Yes please!! I’d definitely love to see this happen. :slight_smile:

Easy, keep playing the game, encourage others to play it, support the tournament scene, spread awareness, etc. but above all, spend more money on the game.

4 Likes

“I”

Id love to see Omen get one, and Id really like to help create it :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve said this since Ultimates were announced. Picking just some who should get Ultimates were never fair to those who wouldn’t get one.

1 Like

Aye, matey. I will support this game regardless, but leaving half the cast without Ultimates feels too much like unfinished business. I already talk about this game to anyone who asks me about games, play almost every day, and I have bought and downloaded everything that has come out. All I can do is buy the last gold pack and pray that they have enough time and money to finish this.

1 Like

I.

…On that note, the forum won’t let you just say “I”.

1 Like

noted lol … i edited my OP

1 Like

Aye aye, sir, yes aye :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

Sir aye aye, sir!

1 Like

Consistency is important say I.

1 Like

Aye

“I”

Eye

:eye:

7 Likes

It’s doesn’t feel right that half the cast doesn’t get one. :cry:
Kim Wu and Spinal pleaseeeee.

Some great characters still have missing Ultimates, I’d rather have all or nothing I’d say!

Go the MK route and make sure guests get them, too.

(Don’t stop working on potential other stuff, though, no rush :wink: )

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone disagrees with this
And I can’t think of any reason why they would

I’ve been wanting ultimates for all characters since the game was announced so I vote I. Hopefully this dream becomes a reality.

1 Like

Why should IG bother with Ultimates for rest of the cast? So they get flamed more?

1 Like

Sure some were good and some were bad. But let’s be honest here what fighting game with finishing moves didn’t have that lol.

1 Like

I will admit the ultimates in this ki are a bit censored. But the uniqueness IG captured for each character’s ultimate as they were released remained the same.

I’m starting to get the impression that the flaming is only coming from an extremely vocal extremely small minority that just wants to bark at anything they can to get attention.

1 Like