If you had to delete one character in the game what would it be?

I’d be really curious to hear why you would want to remove a character we’ve seen a single animation, a portion of an intro, and a couple costume pieces for! (Though you do seem to also feel it’s a weird thing to say!)

Its not weird to pre-judge that’s human nature. Besides I’m not judging by her animation. Lol I can’t only saw that one clip. I’m just saying looking at her character model she looks generic,boring,bland. Plus I’m not a vampire person at all. shrugs

When Hisako was teased it was like “holy ■■■■” that was creepy and intriguing. Seeing Mira though it’s just “meh” for me.

I hate fulgore with a passion xD

you should have none has an option.

you absolutely HAD to pick one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Come on … it’s not possible that you like absolutely everything in them all!

and I was already above the limit options :wink:

I like all of the chars because each one brings something unique to the game. They are all incredibly different. They’re aren’t 5 shotos in this game like SF.

If I had to pick one… I guess Omen because he’s char made up of other peoples animations…

… but I main Omen :frowning:

1 Like

Aganos, its too big and i feel he doesnt fit in the KI universe

1 Like

Props. Omen is a beast. I’d love to play some Omen/Sako sets :smiley:

You and I are not friends then lol

I’m home add me on XBL and we can go today if you want.

gamertag = DurtyDee810

Cool, I’ll see if you’re online when I get home :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

Arbiter.
Didn’t even have to think about it.
Might change when the entirity of S3’s roster has been revealed.

1 Like

It would be Jago as already mentioned in this thread he is too much of a safe character that can do ridiculous amounts of damage, he has his own dojo mode whilst none of the other 21 characters do. In the past i thought Kan-Ra but when u try to play him urself u realise how much skill it takes to become good with him. I also enjoy watching Kan-Ra matches a ton more than Jago in fact he is so overused it gets boring seeing him in action. Fulgore is just not interesting at all though

Dojo mode isn’t meant to be character specific.

I hate Sadira! because she’s always jump… She like be - jump, jump, jump, combos and ender. jump, jump and jump…
I really hate when she hip hip…

Arbiter.

If I had to pick? Probably Rash or Arbiter. I actually like guest characters, but I’m not fond of these.

If you forced me to choose a non-guest, I’d go with Sadira. I’ve warmed up to her for sure, but she still feels more like an MK character. Classic KI would have put in an actual insectoid creature.

You hate Fulgore? Prepare to die. On topic. ■■■■ Kan-Ra

I picked Omen. I’ve gotten used to the fact that a lot of his animations are recycled and there are things that I like about him, like his air gliding, his brief little teleport and what not, but his look, his accessories, all of the stuff that I dislike combined with the stuff that I feel like I tolerate lead me to think that he’s my weak link. I still like him, and I still see potential in him, but if I HAD to delete one, it’d be him. Truth be told, I wish they’d just work on him a bit.

On a side note… Man, this board hates on Kan Ra WAY too much. He’s one of the coolest character designs I’ve seen in I don’t know how long. He has fun moves, he’s not nearly as able to run away and hide as he was before… Don’t hate on mah soup. :frowning:

1 Like

OH SH***! OMEN IS WINNING? WAT?

WHATS WRONG WITH MY BOY???

Actually, i think there is a few things wrong :smiley:

But Omen is a coll dude, His main gameplay is kind of “hidden” at first, and his tools seem useless, but he is actually pretty nice once you put the time in.

(And SUPPOSEDLY he is the best character in the game if you reach top-tier with him. But i havent seen that done yet.)

1 Like