If You Could Nerf One Character

Take away tj’s armor from powerline.

1 Like

Fulgore’s invisibility on his teleport doesn’t last so long

2 Likes

Yeah, RAAM seems to piss people off fairly easy. “HOW CAN HE JusT TouCH me nd I Die!?”

Well… is the biggest read-based player that takes advantage of player mistakes and bad tendencies. I locked out against an amazing RAAM because my bad breaking habits, he made me pay. I failed to deal with pressure so he made it hurt.

I love RAAM because it forces people to actually respect you and think of an approach instead of mashing light jab after a special or using shadow to get out of something. Try that and you either eat a frame 1 command grab or get whiffed punished.

I love RAAM.

1 Like

Lol that reminds me of something that happened in max dood’s eyedol boss rage video a long time ago.

Gargos: If you choose him, your Xbox/PC shut down immediately. :rage:

Ok… I’m just butt hurt because I still don’t know how to fight him.

I just changed my mind about nerf Gargos. I really want to nerf Shinsako’s instinct mode. Her instinct mode is most dumb ever.

I wanna out of my salty… But I’m sure everybody will disagree with my opinion on her Insitnct mode :confused:

1 Like

I don’t disagree, its pretty annoying but it serves her purpose. You either get hit by it or you try to avoid it and make it easier for her to hit you.

1 Like

Nerf Glacius Shoulder linker and opener damage by 10% and buff his ranged attacks slightly to push him towards a more ranged playstyle rather than people going rushdown glacius as close range should be a zoning characters weakness.

1 Like

Make it so that at anything less than half a screen, Gargos’s portal punches end up hitting him rather than the opponent.

1 Like