If You Could Buff One character

In instinct, Tusk’s sword normals and specials become unblockable.

(This may or may not replace its current use)

2 Likes

Give Hisako the option to parry while in the air.

1 Like

Can you imagine how crazy the game would be if they actually added all these buffs?! O_o
I say they should, at least just for one patch then they can remove them.

Glacius can liquidise indefinitely :joy:

1 Like

This is why we leave it to the devs…

3 Likes

Much as I’d like this, I don’t think so. I like the staggering mechanic I get with Fulgore’s current HP Laser. What I would do though is make heavy DP invinvcible for a few frams to ani-air Sadira making it at least worth it to try and do the DP motion.

I can understand his reasons. DP is good but FDF motions are hard to do when Sadira’s jumping on your head all day and can basically just cancel her recovery of her web-daggers into widdows drop, you even dare DP and your done.

Best option is to check the suggetions people gave me about fighting Sadira on the forums.

I would make it so that Fulgore’s enders grant spin speed on hit where it’s due. His DP ender grants spin speed from level 1 the same as 2 3, but 4 does not grant any. Blade dash ender grants spin speed on all levels. I would make it so it adds correct spin speed per hit maybe slightly reduced in value to neutral. His projectile enders don’t add spin speed as they are setup enders and shouldn’t to begin with. And maybe adjust his instinct to grant 50% of his total spin upon activation. Most of these are not really buffs, just minor changes to things already in place or things that he had in the past.

-coughFulgore’sDPalreadyinvinciblecough-

6 Likes

I’d make it enoguh to stop Sadira from canceling unsafe web daggers into widows drop : p

Also not safe, though admittedly more difficult to reversal DP properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shinsako’s Instinct now lasts for the entire game and can hit airborne opponents.

#MUAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

I hate you. Lol

Shinsako :gun:

Those are both bugs that are actually in the game right now lol

Make it harder to tell the difference between Sabrewulf’s light and medium doubles, I feel ATM its too easy to tell the difference between them and Wulf can get broken easily

Buff Sadira… no, no joke Buff Sadira… she needs more damage and a way to get out of corners.

Maya’s forward heavy kick now staggers

1 Like

Aganos’ cr. MP is now a low.

Maya’s Dagger Assault ender now fills dagger pips for each blocked dagger and daggers return to her hands after the ender.

(Seriously, please make this ender practical/useful rather than being an end of round panic your opposition and still have to collect your daggers move.) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d make Eagle playable.

Idea: similar to how Rash can swallow and remove Eagle’s arrows from the screen, let him swallow Gargos’s portal punches since they are kind of projectiles.

2 Likes