If there is a third guest character

Death from Darksiders would be awesome

Spawn would be really cool too, and please miss me with the ā€œBut he has been irrelevant for yearsā€ argument. This game got a Battletoads character which hasnā€™t been relevant since the 90ā€™s either lol

2 Likes

Id be fine with Lara Croft, Joana Dark or Mad Max

Any member of the team from Team Fortress 2 and/or the characters from Portal 1 & 2. :wink:

THIS

1 Like

Joanna Dark. We need some estrogen in the mix.

Hereā€™s the thing. With the whole
Opening of portals it makes it perfect for guest characters to show up. Kan rah opening these portals caused people from around the universe to get sucked into the killer instinct world.

Thatā€™s why as guest are concerned rash comes into killer instinct because he sees the challenge of a new exciting portal open up and wants to explore.
Arbiter could have been pulled into a worm hole or there worlds merged.
Joanne would work because datadyne could be a new organization brought into the world where her and orchid could team up.

Id honestly like the 3rd and final guest to be Dive from divekick (This game literally doesnt have that type of character archetype as of yet) that way Rare, Microsoft, and Iron Galaxy all have a rep. If not dive I personally want Master Chief, so Arby vs. Chief can happen.

Wellā€¦Dive Kick already has a shoutout with TJ Combo.

Yeah but a costume is nothing compared to a character. Dive could use all Kicks and alot of dives or something lol. I just think it would be a neat way to get a guest from all the people involved in S3.

I like Divekick.

This really wouldnā€™t fit into KI, it would be a wasted space.

I mean honestly most Guest Characters are wasted space but like I said if not him then the Chief.

While I would rather see canonical characters over guests, having guests with enough background to design a decent moveset and look off of are important. Nobody from Divekick has nearly enough going on to fit the bill - Rash and Arbiter will be of much higher quality than any of them.

Besides, can you imagine how the people who were super against Rash would react?

I just want IG the makers of divekick to have a divekick archetype character in KI :innocent:

Have you played Shadow Jago, by chance? lol

1 Like

Yeah but he isnt traditional in his divekickness in any sense but its probably the best we gonna get.

I think that weā€™ve got some pretty cool guest characters so farā€¦
That being said, I think itā€™d be best to leave it at 2.
I mean, we already know most of the incoming cast at this point.
-Rash
-Kim Wu
-Arbiter
-Tusk
-Gargos

Thatā€™s 5 out of the 8-9 character slots we get this Season, and all of them are either returning cast members or from other properties.
Of the 3-4 remaining openings, Iā€™d like to see IG/MS flex their creative muscles and give us something we havenā€™t seen before.
We know that 1 of those is probably the highly requested Vampire, and thereā€™s a reasonable chance we may just get Eyedoll if the gods find favor with us.
That leaves a few possibilities, but hopefully some new monsters.

Personal new character wish list:
-Yeti
-El Luchadore
-Medusa/Gorgon
-Sharkman
-Chupacabra

1 Like

YES! Youā€™re awesome like me!

This, Jack of blades would be wonderful. Seeing how badass this character was in Fable 1, it is a shame fable 2, 3 and the kinect one had such lousy badguys.

Jack of Blades was some darth vader/Sauron/Joker like badguy, in that he was very memorable. Loved his voice too.

1 Like