I would like to know where the KI Forum members are from. Tell us!

They are indeed called ajis over here (pronounced Ah-hees). Pretty cool that you know that :smile:

2 Likes

Fielding, New Zealand

Thanks man and in fact, I happened to considered myself overall a bona-fide CHILEHEAD. At the same time I gotta have AND need my spice in my life :sunglasses: Plus I VERY MUCH enjoy eating hot peppers and garlic as well as onions and leeks :yum:

Toronto, Ontario, Canadaā€¦and the Blue Jays got ultra comboā€™d by Kansas City last night :frowning:

Just as long as you donā€™t try those death reaper peppers. A battle buddy told me about them during field time. They are a crossbreed of ghost chili peppers and another pepper species I canā€™t recall, and if one even takes a bite from it, you would die with a burning mouth

2 Likes

Crossbreeding Ghost Peppers? For what reason would people need a hotter pepper? Lol. Good to know.

2 Likes

Lol seriously! :cry:

1 Like

Thanks very much for the details AND infos you provided me there. Much appreciated too. Now I REALLY TRULY WANT to try and at the same time eat those EXTREMELY hot peppers you told me about there :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :yum:

BTW are you referring to the Carolina Reaper, currently the hottest pepper in the world/the worldā€™s hottest pepper? Or are you talking about an ENTIRELY NEW species/type of hot pepper?

I won a hot sauce contest @ work a few years back. In the final round, we were doing shots of Mongoose and Black Mamba (Mongoose is 4 million scoville and Black Mamba is 3).

I want to get some Carolina Reapers and Trinidad Scorpions :slight_smile:

I cook with various ā€˜super hotsā€™ here. get them via ebay :smile:

Hottest i have done was dipped a preztel into The Source and had thatā€¦ over 7 million. It didnā€™t bother my mouth but an hour later the cramps started, but after 15 min of that, all was well :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what itā€™s called, and believe me, you donā€™t want to try those peppers. I may not have tried it, but I donā€™t want to test that out

1 Like

Nice to see some fellow Okies on here! Another from Oklahoma USA here.

@JEFFRON27 @jsapp2383

GravityoXo what part of oklahoma you in? Im in Elk City

Heya :smiley: how about this weather eh? lots of freakingly annoying rain!

Iā€™m from the Lawton area in Oklahoma

thats cool jeffron27 i was living in altus till earlier this year so wasnt to far from lawton

what are you guys gamertags? Would like to play this with some fellow okies

I hear ya. Itā€™s really just hit us today. Iā€™m in Tulsa.

@jsapp2383 You guys can hit me up if youā€™d like. I thought the names shown on here were peopleā€™s gamertags, but mineā€™s: Gravity oXo

Totnes, Devon, UK

1 Like

More specifically in England, yes? :wink: And at the same time overall you live in Britain/Great Britain :grin:

Iā€™m from Milan, Italy.
Ciao!

1 Like

Thanks gravity i was thinking the same thing but for some reason i was trying to search your name and it kept saying no results lol