I would like to know where the KI Forum members are from. Tell us!

I think it would be cool to see how far the KI scene reaches. Is it localized to the westcoast? Are we sparase and far apart? Maybe we can find new friends that are close by.

I’m from the Michigan and I try to stream every other day. I literally know nobody else that plays fighting games in my area except for smash bros.

EDIT : Wow! I did not expect to see this thread blow up so much. I appreciate the participation guys. But I want to ask one more question…

Since we have a lot of non-american’s playing this American game, How fast do you get matches and how is the quality of your multiplayer matches?

I’m curious because I get matches in about 10 seconds and 99% are flawless and I’m in the Midwest of the US.

Me and Justathereptile hale from Oklahoma U.S.A!

4 Likes

Killeen Tx. Home of Fort Hood! KI is is the top fighting game for me, and I can’t wait for season 3 to drop,watching KI grow is exciting to me especially when it ports to pc. KI HYPE!

1 Like

Houston Texas. Friends play COD all day though:( Loner for life.

1 Like

Arizona, the Grand Canyon State, located in the US of A :sunglasses:

1 Like

I should let this song explain where I’m from:

2 Likes

My current location is classified as a matter of national security but it beings with a “So” and ends with a “Cal” There are quite a few KI people down here, we’re all mostly just waiting for Super Arcade to reopen so we can go back to having weekly tournaments.

1 Like

Tampa FL.

The FG scene here is woefully dead, aside from Smash. :cry:

Strange, being just an hour outside of Orlando…

1 Like

Currently living in Hoover, Alabama and overall from Sweet Home Alabama :sunglasses:

2 Likes

indiana, FPS’s and Fighting games ( sports too) are all thats played here, mainly destiny and KI though

1 Like

Houston here as well! Don’t know what the scene is like here. Been here for only a year.

1 Like

Not much of a scene that I go to. Not too sure. I only play online at home.

1 Like

when is Valle’s place opening up?

1 Like

I’m from Dominican republic, aka Santo domingo. Glad to be here.

3 Likes

I’m from Oviedo, Asturias, north of Spain.

And I only play online, hard to see any tournament around

2 Likes

Europe. Portugal.

4 Likes

Good ol’ Nebraska! Although I used to live in Orlando, Florida, Which is an hour from where @Marbledecker lives. :smile:

2 Likes

I am from Central America, Guatemala

1 Like

Im from South America, Brazil. BGS 2015 was awesome!

3 Likes

West Monroe , Louisiana.

Home of Duck Dynasty, and one of the fist Coca Cola bottle plants.
Small city on the interstate between Shreveport, LA and Jackson, MS

Lots of red necks, high school foot ball, and hot southern women. I’m the only person around I know that plays KI…and there is a very small Metal scene here…but nothing brag about.

I would much rather live near Dallas TX, or New Orleans, LA… both are 4 hours form West Monroe.

1 Like