I would like to know where the KI Forum members are from. Tell us!

I’m in Ohio too. I wondered if there was a scene here or not, because I’ve been looking for ages for a place to play locally.

I’m from Madrid, Spain

3 Likes

Just north of Indianapolis, IN here.

I thought so. That is very neat and cool too :grin:

1 Like

Sumter, SC here

Glasgow, UK.

Yeah, I’m glad we don’t have spiders like that. I spent some time in Australia and almost everything there wants you dead. Bugs, Kangaroos, even little birds will come at you like you’re nothing to them.

2 Likes

Not to mention natural disasters including cyclones and floods as well as earthquakes in Australia :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m from Concepcion, Chile. That’s in South America, and definitely not a pepper.

3 Likes

And speaking about peppers, I understand that hot chili peppers in your home country are called “ajis” in Chilean Spanish/the Chilean form of Spanish

Snellville, GA, glad to see some Georgians here.

Northern Italy, near Milan

Including forest fires. There was a take out shop that was famed for its customers being attacked by the local gulls for their food and they have photos of these attacks on the window of the take out shop. It’s a weird place.

1 Like

Toronto Ontario Canada, Nice to see I’m not the only KI player in Ontario

I’m from Connecticut, where you can experience all four seasons in a single day.

2 Likes

Northern Virginia, not too far from Washington DC. There may be a local scene here, but if there is I’m not part of it.

Memphis, Tennessee

oklahoma here!!

3 Likes

Chicago, Illinois, the Windy City! Iron Galaxy’s stomping grounds. Well, to be specific, I live in the western suburbs of Chicago… So “stomping ground adjacent” is probably more accurate. :smile:

2 Likes

Colorado! Home of the… heheh whut?

Just wanted to put this out there, I started a discussion about coming closer as a community by telling us about yourself.

I urge everyone to participate or at least give it a look :smile:

1 Like

I… I just… no… dear god no. :scream:

2 Likes