I would like to know where the KI Forum members are from. Tell us!

Walnut, CA former home of super arcade and Wednesday night fights and the runback. 20 minutes outside LA

Pune, India. Garbage connection and lack of fighting game players, let alone KI players means I spend a lot of time in Single player of Shadow Labā€¦

1 Like

Netherlands, EU. Amsterdam region.

Lets see if there are new players in my area.

Iā€™m from Holland, southern parts.

3 Likes

Northern Louisiana, no one plays fighting games here except smash lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m from Ontario, Canada. Sadly there are only Street Fighter players out hereā€¦ :disappointed:

2 Likes

Iā€™m from Sao Paulo City, Brazil

2 Likes

Youngstown Ohio over here!!

4 Likes

From Denmark, northern europe

Unfortunately fighters isnā€™t very big in europe in general, and if you find anyone who plays itā€™s usually Street Fighter.
Donā€™t know how many Iā€™ve talked to about fighting games, that didnā€™t realize it wasnā€™t some kind of shooter before Tekken or Street Fighter was mentionedā€¦
Tekken was HUGE here in the PS1 era

Only know of one other fighting game guy, and heā€™s of course an SF dudeā€¦ heā€™s at least nice about it and plays KI with me once in a while.

3 Likes

Iā€™m from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

2 Likes

Northern part of germany and iā€™m waiting for the PC version.

2 Likes

Brazil, SĆ£o Caetano (near SĆ£o Paulo) or ItanhaĆ©m (SĆ£o Pauloā€™s state southern beach) depends on the time of the year

http://www.jardimsaocaetanoimoveis.com.br/images/Entrada%20Sao%20Caetano.jpg

http://cbnsantos.com.br/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/itanhaƩm.jpg

4 Likes

I really do miss this wonderful country and its beaches!

Guatemala Central America

Parma, OH here. Just a little south of Cleveland ā€œTheLand.ā€

2 Likes

Katakolon (ĪšĪ±Ļ„Ī¬ĪŗĪæĪ»ĪæĪ½) ,Greece (EĪ»Ī»Ī¬Ī“Ī±) :stuck_out_tongue:

Kitty Hawk and Pepsi should tell you where Iā€™m from.

Hah, very recognizable. I remember talking to someone who was into gaming and said I was into fighting games. And mentioned Street Fighter because everyone knows that. And she was like, ā€˜Yeah, I know Street Fighter. But I donā€™t like it because I always get shot.ā€™ -_-

There is no way Iā€™m the only one from Montreal, Canada.

Hello to my Ontario people.

I hail from The Yo,ohio

2 Likes