I Quit KI!

I sort of thought this was a bad idea when I read the first post. But honestly I’m laughing my head off on the train this morning. Well done guys.

6 Likes

I swear to god, if Hisako doesn’t get a fully invincible 1-frame DP on the next patch, I’m dropping this game for One Piece: Burning Blood.

11 Likes

I’m done with this game. In what ■■■■■■■ world are blood magic attacks colored silver?? I mean if it isn’t bad enough that a vampire’s bite does NO damage! It makes no sense in a game with aliens, cybernetic species, spider ladies and not-mummies.
Also how come I can’t chuck Tusk’s sword across the screen and then use voice commands to make it dance around the screen like in the Novella? Make the Kinect useful for once, IG. God! (Imagine a picture of Napoleon Dynamite right here)

7 Likes

Oks guys, I’m out.

I’m tired of waiting for characters release, or the story mode. I’m done with the new designs of the old characters, they are either uninspired in appearance, or very different from their former selfs. Also there is another FG who is far better than this.
Goodbye Capcom, I’m tired of SFV, KI its way better…

Ups, wrong forum!

Seriously, I cant quit KI even joking xD

10 Likes

I would appreciate it if everyone could drop what they’re doing and pay attention to me because I just wanted to announce to everyone that I’ll be leaving this forum and KI as a whole. Please pay attention to me. I’m desperate for your atten… I mean, let me give you the totally valid and not at all ridiculous reasons for why I’m leaving:

Lack of racial stereotypes: NUFF SAID.

Boobula physics: Where are they? I expect realism out of a game in 2016, yet these women’s teetaahs don’t bounce all over the place like they’re made of jello floating in space. I demand I DEMAND I DEMAND realistic biznobs like DOA has. PS: I’ve totally touched beeboos myself. It’s why I call them hooblars and such.

The soul is gone: I can’t quantify it and I never played the old KI games, but I know the soul of this series. I know it deep down in my heart’s aching groin, like two lovers dancing eternally in the flames of Valhalla, and IG ruined the soul of this game. Don’t ask me how. Don’t ask me to explain further. I can’t… It’s too painful.

Jago’s wind kick: I can’t believe they nerfed heavy wind kick in season 2. Sometimes I still wake up at night in a cold sweat, my screams echoing off the walls saying “Keits… Plz.”

Kan Ra’s soup: WHY HAS NO ONE GIVEN THIS MAN BACK HIS SOUP. He wants it. According to him, it’s “mah.” It’s so cruel of IG to do this I go cry now.

That’s it. I can’t go on anymore. My hype level was at 94.2% during season one, and now it’s dropped to 26.84924%. I have to leave NO. DON’T TRY AND STOP ME (please stop me). I’m going to go back to Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots on the best fighting system of all time, the Game Boy Advance.

Peace out.

(Wow OP, that WAS fun!) :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I can’t breathe :joy:

:grin:[quote=“theGAME603, post:19, topic:11578, full:true”]
This Topic is stupid. i can’t see the point of it.this whole thread sucks.
[/quote]

2 Likes

My god that was good. I actually did a spit take on paragraph 3. Hooblars… ROFL

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I’m SO quitting KI because Comcast’s service is TERRIBLE. My internet hasn’t worked in three weeks. I can’t believe with all the money that I spend with IG that they can’t force Comcast to get better service… OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!.

(In reality, I had tech calls that went like this… :confused:)

3 Likes

This.
I hope you’re happy for almost making me choke on my dinner. :joy:

5 Likes

This is literally the best thread next to KI Memes. :grinning:

2 Likes

That was great. So perfect. Thanks for the laugh! :slight_smile: Sorry you actually get calls like that though. Yikes. Unreal…

2 Likes

Oh that’s nothing. I used to take Escalations for a living, and I had a guy blame AT&T for his Comcast home internet issues. He stated that AT&T had partnered with Comcast to cause his home net to go down, so that his daughters would use up his cellular data and go over his bill.

I had escalated just to let me know, that he was on to us. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahahaha! “Sorry sir, you caught us. We’ll now proceed to break up AT&T again. Have a nice day.”

2 Likes

Alright, I just wanted to come back in here and respond, because nothing says “I’m definitely leaving” like returning to talk more about why you’re leaving. Write that down fam.

That’s EXACTLY how I feel! I Keits Plz so hard that when I wake up, it’s like I can’t breathe. My lungs need air just like Jago needs that full screen, plus on block special move. You feel me?

Yeah, I used to work with these cool guys. They’d say stuff like hooblars or hoobs, which I think is just short hand for huge ■■■■■. There’s also faloobies, which is short for falling asleep on boobies. Don’t ask me how that works out, but these were classy gentlemen and I have good taste in stuff.

Were you having soup? WERE YOU HAVING KAN RA’S SOUP? -tears- I still blame IG…

Anyways, I thought of something else:

I’m sure you all know pro player and pro twitch streamer xxxJonbAllsjoNes69■■■. He hasn’t won any tourneys, but that’s just because he’s too good to enter. He has three followers and I’m one of them.

Anyways, he said on his stream that Orkid is broken. I believe his exact words were “her 50/50 mixup DP only techs five frames of recoverable instinct meter when you confirm blockstun on it.” Which makes perfect sense to me since I know all this stuff.

Anyways, I main Orkid this week and I think I noticed what he said up there too while I was doing my ultra and it just ruined the whole experience for me. That was the last straw. I was like NEVER AGAIN ORKID.

So yeah…

Peace out.

3 Likes

Kan Ra took the soul because nobody would give him back his soup…he said something about no longer needing this blahblahblah nobody cares about Kan Ra. His soup isn’t all that great anyway…too gritty. I swear, it feels like I’m eating a mouthful of sand…

5 Likes

I QUIT… First it was 3 GUEST characters for Season 3 now we have a GUESS character???

done

7 Likes

Bye.

2 Likes

Coming from someone who fullscreen Windkicks often I can’t even handle the thought[quote=“TheIncubusLord, post:37, topic:11578, full:true”]
Bye.
[/quote]

5 Likes

I am so done with KI. I just learned that Orchid’s ■■■■■ aren’t real. What is she? A freaking Kardashian? What next… Botox!

Only real girls should be in KI!

3 Likes

These are my favorite so far. This is actually fun. Why is this fun?

7 Likes