I know my star is probably a bug but please leave it

Are you talking about ITA Master?If you are I think he has something like 22 stars

Ita Master goes for the pro star every month. He’s one of those people who does it to say he did it.

Gotta admire his dedication at least.

1 Like

I don’t have the motivation to grind for one star let alone 22.He lives and breaths KI like no one else does.:+1:

I know what this post is meant to be and i :+1:.

1 Like

IG is like
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder257/500x/75299257.jpg

9 Likes

No stars on mine. That just means I have to cram the stars I don’t have down the throat Oprah can’t stop feeding.

This type of glitch happened back in season two. Everyone who got a star lost it within the same week. So rip

1 Like

I got a star and I am also not sure if its legit. Personally I dont care much, the results are what matters, not some pixelated sign that does not measure your actual skill but how much time you put to grind.

if you arent sure then it isnt legit.

I had around 9k points in January but I never waited long enough to see my actual rank so idk.

Don’t be the hartbreaker eyedol. its too rude ahhahahahah

1 Like

Could this joke be anymore overused? Once a week I see this joke on some form of media.

It was funny though dude…i thought it was.

this is this entire story, ending an all, in a 3 second clip

5 Likes

■■■■

thank you to devs for removing the pro star so fast. appreciate it, want a star, but want to earn it proper :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ITS done ahahhah :joy: Thank you @rukizzel

Two things come to mind:

3 Likes

edit, delete

I still have mine, even though it disappeared for a short while after I requalified.