I know my star is probably a bug but please leave it

Sorry to hear that dude.

You donā€™t want a star buddy, trust me.

3 Likes

yeah, nice to read that this happened before and the stars got removed.

want to earn my star, not given one through a bug.

1 Like

Itā€™s been fun just reading thru this thread.

Damn I waste my free timeā€¦

now when i play online i only get worried when i see two stars or more

1 Like

I love having a star again. Itā€™s so pretty. :star: :grin:

3 Likes

I hate it. If it doesnt disappear, im highly tempted to change my gamertag and get rid of it. Thats how much it bothers meā€¦

Man I killed it this month to I was something like 103-32 I think. Iā€™ve had higher points but I just about lost it when I saw a star. Had to check before celebrating and just like that yall POP my ballon. Sā€™all good. Ima get that star one day.

2 Likes

You do know that bringing it to their attention is the fastest way to get it removed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I personally want it removed,I donā€™t like fake thingsšŸ˜«

6 Likes

They should remove it, it doesnt make sense from a design point of view to have a broken variable in the game. They should have a reccord of when stars were earned so that they could remove any that were earned during this glitched period. Because IG actually patch things that are broken unlike some developers cough Activision cough

3 Likes

Donā€™t even worry about it bro , this bug happened to the s2 ranred too then heā€™s been resolve after a week of two, all that fake stars are just a happy utopia moment, till they woke up a day then ā€œā€"nothing ā€œā€ stars are away ahhahah lomfao. generally it goin to dissapear when we are goin to be able to see the JANUARY TOP 32 leaderboard. it will be automatic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

theres that guy whos got like 12ā€¦ cant he just give me one

Just saw it on mine. I hope they fix this. I donā€™t want a bogus star.

I like to think Iā€™m being rewarded (even temporarily) as a thank you for my dedication and participation within the game and community. A bit much probably, but then again, it is just a starā€¦ Maybe the devs at IG should have a new indicator for those kinds of people - I think itā€™d be kind of cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is someone with 12 pro stars? Holy Bob Barkerā€™s balls, what does his gamer card even look like?

Someone once suggested something like another taunt for the playercard that reads ā€œbeen here since season (1,2)ā€ I think that would also be kind of a good idea.

3 Likes

hes a thunder player and he batters me everytime we play. ive beat him like once, and that was because i got some counter breakers.

whenever he pops up on ranked im like ā€œnot this guy, here we go againā€

1 Like

Ahh gotcha

I got a star due to a glitch too. I had a bunch of dropped connections early in the month ( it said other people quit) and rage quitters (admittedly while i was doing double ultras on them) then I got put on probation ( that doesnā€™t seem fair). So I had no ranking all month and then when I log in today I was given a star. Thing is I donā€™t want it at all. I didnā€™t deserve it and now people are going to expect me to be a lot better than I am, which I really donā€™t like. Take away my star please.