Guest characters don't have to be from MS IPs

Well said, man, well said :clap:

Alright back on topic, submit a picture and tell us why you think your chosen character would be likely selected. Try to be smart and not say something outlandish like Banjo being in KI. It ainā€™t happening.

My choice is a character from Phantom Dust

Reason

Because Adam Isgreen seems to really like Phantom Dust along with Ken Lobb. Doing this would solidify their commitment to PD in a time of lost hope. Secondly, their world is full of strange magic thanks to the dust. Magic being a theme in KI and never truly being explored, I think it would be smart to have an all magic character in KI. Sure you can say Kan Ra is all magic but in reality he is a cop out and more of a sand manipulation character instead of magic.

Having said that, I am sure there is only like a 10% chance a PD character will guess appear in KI.

Letā€™s start a drinking game/bingo card or something on who the next guest character will be.

Yo we need spawn in this game iron galaxy

If you had asked me 3 weeks ago I would never have said thisā€¦

I just finished Sonic Adventure 2 and because itā€™s all fresh in my mind, I want to see what Shadow would play like. Yes, seriouslyā€¦

I think Sega would allow it. Since they seem to be breaking away from Nintendo a bit and KI is a T rated game.

Look at what youā€™ve done to me @ZDhome

I do not agree with this. Besides, like with Spawn, Sonic has already been used in another game. And yes, while I realize heā€™s not Sonic, I think itā€™s close enough to warrant not using him. Besides, it would create a somewhat weird bridge with Nintendo and Xbox on each side with Sega being the support in between - I just donā€™t see that (realistically) happening.

Link was too though. Not to mention thatā€™s like saying ā€œThey shouldnā€™t use Arbiter because there was a Spartan in DOA.ā€

Also I didnā€™t say anything about realism. Iā€™m just firing off ideas for no reason whatsoever.

ALSO like I said, Sega appears to be distancing themselves from Nintendo as of late. There would be no bridge.

[quote=ā€œRGLOfficial, post:50, topic:2537ā€]
thatā€™s like saying ā€œThey shouldnā€™t use Arbiter because there was a Spartan in DOA.ā€
[/quote]Thatā€™s not the same. Shadow is too similar in character and build to Sonic - theyā€™re both hedgehogs. The Arbiter on the other hand, and a human Spartan, are 2 completely different things in terms of design elements.

Linkā€¦

It would never happen anyways. The KI community wouldnā€™t have it.

1 Like

Just to drive my point more though, Akuma also appeared in X-Men Children of the Atom and would later appear in Tekken 7. This stuff happens a lot more then you think. And those guys are the same character! Weā€™re taking about 2 characters with a similar visual appearance but 2 completely different attitudes and fighting styles.

2 Likes

Dio, MGR raiden, john cenaā€¦I dunno, thereā€™s a ton of characters Iā€™d wanna see in KI, but I donā€™t have hopes for any of them. Realistically none of them would happen.

1 Like

Best part of being a fan is throwing realism away and sharing your vision of KI!

Edit: Chaos Control overhead would be OP lol.

3 Likes

Tekken 7ā€™s Yoshimitsu would be sick IMO

I also think Shao Kahn would be a sick guest. I also think it is possible because he is probably almost as popular as Scorpion and Sub-Zero, at least among gamers.

Think about it. Some ok zoning with spear throws, shoulder charge (could be his carry linker too, and wall splat ender) anti-air shoulder charge/leap, a warhammer overhead move that recaptures and staggers. They would probably have to make a new linker using his hammer for the damage linker (since shoulder charge would be carry) and it could he his damage ender too.

And letā€™s not forget his taunt! He could have 2 like Rash. One where he faces the screen and laughs like in the 2d games, and the one where he points at you and tells you that you suck lol

Just what we needā€¦

ā€¦another teleporter.

No thanks.

Now this, I can get behind. Maybe heā€™d be our katana-wielding character? Heā€™s kind of mythic in a way and already a cross-game character between Tekken and Soul Calibur. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huehuehue

It doesnā€™t have to be a teleport. Chaos Control could be an airborne attack that hits from the front. All you need to do is block high.

He fits right in. He has the weirdo vibe going for him, and he can double as the Samurai I have been wanting in KI :slight_smile:

I mean look at his most recent (Tekken 7) self, he would feel right at home in KI lol

1 Like

I like this idea too. Although I like his Tekken Tag 2 look a little better.

1 Like

Nah, I prefer his SC variation personally, but I wouldnā€™t mind if his Tekken version was his primary and his SC version was his retro. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually, after watching some of his gameplay, I donā€™t like him very much. Iā€™m gonna hop off the Yoshimitsu train.

Butā€¦butā€¦raiden tho! :frowning:

1 Like