Guest characters don't have to be from MS IPs

A while ago, there was rumors of a possible MK vs KI happening but it was never heard of again.

So… Scorpion and Subzero for guest characters in KI, who’s with me?!!

3 Likes

I think it’d be cool to have a character that is from one of Microsofts IPs been dying to see master chief in a fighting game

1 Like

This is so hard for me. While I love both characters, (More Subz, because he’s blue, my favorite color) It’s really hard for me to see them in KI. But, if it happens, I will be hype!

3 Likes

I never want these two games to ever cross, KI is KI, MK is MK, lets let them be themselves

3 Likes

Scorpion definetley. But I think we only need one Mortal Kombatant in KI.

Cross over?!?!?! no, Guests, h.ell yea, having an mk v ki is asking for mk vs dc 2.0, but having scorps or sub shito in ki is a nice direction.

we kinda have 2 robo bad asses in the game, if anything raiden would be a better fit considering we already do have a “ninja” in the roster so subby or scorpy kinda out, but a thunder god…wait??? crap nvm.

1 Like

Sure they don’t HAVE to me Microsoft owned but it makes it a lot easier, I’m sure with the small budget KI is given they don’t want to pay a ton of cash to license a bunch of movie and game characters for use in KI when they have tons of “free” characters to choose from.

3 Likes

I agree with this, its not going to be a guest from a big title because it might be more expensive than simply taking a character they own and making it work in the KI world. That being said, I would not presume to know how much Microsoft is assisting IG in terms of budget though, kinda wish I knew, would help keep my expectations in check.

1 Like

I believe this is close enough.

1 Like

That was sick I can only imagine how cool he would be in ki

ANY of the MK characters including Sub-Zero and Scorpion as potential guest characters in KI would be totally fine by me. So overall I’m in and you can count me in too :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

I point everyone to this thread.

1 Like

I actually agree 99.9% of evrything you say in your video, but joanna part was actually confusing to me because MC and JD are both fps, if anything we need a marvel character ( a guy can dream…cmon beserker barrage tht would be sick asf but i digress). i do like your mindset, fighting game characters like MK’s sub zero or scorpion to promote another fighting game, but my next question for you… can you think of another fighting game character thts not from nrs or capcom, that would make sense to be in KI? ( i cant think of one.)

my votes for Sindel! ha!

Scorpion approves that quote.

3 Likes

Don’t have to be from MS IP’s but they most likely will. Am guessing it will be Scalebound dude.

It can"t be joanna dark because she is from a first person shooting game.

I hope it’s not that Scalebound dude; he’s too “Japanese” (regarding the art-style) for my taste. KI is a 'Merican game.