Guest Characters Discussion *ULTRA THREAD*

You have to do a small, tiny bit of work to unlock that ability. Small, tiny bit like read a few posts. Like something, and yeah. Once you hit level 1 you’ll be good to go.

2 Likes

And this is the Kameo 2 Design i was speaking of

10 Likes

Sanghelli are different designed between factions in Halo lore right?

In any case, a Covenant Elite seems too…typical to be added. I would love to see a Jackal (preferably the subspecies from H2) be added in.

The Sangheili only have different armor based on rank, the design isn’t really different. I agree though, an Elite is too typical, and so is a nameless Spartan. I would love to see a Lekgolo (Hunter) or Jiralhanae (Brute), if it were to be a character from Halo.

I would prefer to see General RAAM from Gears over anyone from Halo though

1 Like

I love this so much!!!

I think something from Halo is highly likely. I’d personally pick the Arbiter. I mean, at the end of the day a lot of people really want a gunslinger-type fighter so a Halo character would fill that gap nicely!

Just going to leave this here. She definitely can be the Avatar character.

6 Likes

I would love to see Conker from Conkers Bad Fur Day. But I think he is too small to fit in the game. I don’t want another Yoda situation from Soul Caliber

1 Like

I love both of these ideas! Make it happen, IG! :smile:

…and that Kameo pic?
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/1X/159da0e15abd867010daf24077ec6f45d851da8b.jpg
:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Kameo from uh… Kameo would fit in nicely. Have her transform into various monsters and things during the fight.

1 Like

I’d say Joanna Dark, no question. It’d be kinda cool to see her worked in to Orchid’s story as an ally or competitive rival.

As for Kameo, I was skeptical at first, but I do love that game and those 2nd game designs would look awesome. Considering that this might be as close as we get to a Kameo sequel, I’d be down for a Kameo cameo.

Does MS own the Lost Odyssey IP or is that exclusively Mistwalker’s and MS just published it perhaps? Either way, I’d LOVE it if Kaim were in KI!

2 Likes

My logic side says it’ll most likely be Kameo. I don’t think anyone from Halo is joining this cast, especially since it was done before in DOA4. And she does have the look for it.

My fanboy side is screaming at IG & Microsoft to make it Joanna Dark. It would be perfect to draw up interest in her game again and honestly, look at her. Hey, I’d settle for an Orchid alt of her!

2 Likes

I was having my doubt about Kameo, until I saw those Kameo 2 concepts :stuck_out_tongue:

Joanna Dark would work as well, Master Chief… but please no Banjo-Kazooie or something like that. Love the characters, but they don´t fit at all. I believe Rash is already pushing the limits XD

2 Likes

Maybe not even tranform all the way, but a punch could have the plant arm animation, have an icicle spear attack, shoot fire like the dragon etc with different animations. I think it would look pretty cool if done right.

These suggestions need more bear and bird.

These suggestions need more bear and bird.

Sorry but they are a little to PG for KI.

1 Like

I’d rather they revamp her and just make it so she controls the elements instead of turining into a tree to do earth attacks.

I already got who I wanted, I just hope they stick with Rare ips or at the very least just ms ips, no comic book, cartoon, anime, or movie characters though I won’t complain if we get one. My vote goes to Joanna Dark or Kameo.

I thought I’d line up top picks so far.

• Kameo: Fairy that can shapeshift and has elemental powers. A reboot can have her be more like the Nickelodeon show Avatar the last Airbender in terms of combat and build a darker world like the concept art for the sequel.

• Joanna Dark: Secret agent from the game perfect dark. Talks have been had in which a reboot would be more stealthy similar to Deus Ex. Probably going to get rebooted in the next 3 years as I believe Ken Lob has spoken that Rare IP’s would be back specifically mentioning how this game would change to be more Deus Ex like. People want a gun character and Joanna fits the mold.

• The Arbiter: From Halo, anything from Halo would probably bring in a ton of casual players in just to play as there favorite Halo character. In the Halo Universe the Arbiter is now the leader of his people on his home planet and is fighting off those who still follow the old ways of Covenant and are now called the Storm Covenant. Arbiter also has godlike armor now.

• Raikoh: From an old Xbox original game called Otogi. It’s basically Dark Souls before Dark Souls became popular except with a lot more color. It’s also made from Fromsoft. Strange if Microsoft doesn’t reboot this since Souls type of games have become kind of popular. The protoganist was summoned from the dead to (kill lolwhyisthewordkillblocked) some super fox demon. I can’t really tell ya much about this game since I’ve only read about him but dude is a bada** blind demon killer.

• Jack of Blades: The bad guy from the original Fable game. Pretty much one of the best character designs to fit KI IMO. The dude is an absolute bad ■■■ and can turn into a dragon. Sure he may be Lord of the Rings wrapped into one character but ■■■■ is he not an interesting character.

7 Likes

Wait? Other guests have been confirmed?!? Arbiter is a must!

1 Like