Guesses for That Second Guest Character in Season 3

Yes to everyone except Scorpion. MK can keep the horror movie characters, seems to be their thing now.
Conker would be funny as hell and we have characters of varied sizes, just not a really tiny one. It would be very interesting to see it in KI, even though I can understand problems with the size.
Banjo-Kazooie is also an interesting proposition, not too keen on it though.
Evil Cortana would be cool concept, though its too similar to Aria.
Scalebound’s been pushed to 2017 so it seems nothing (that I can think of) major enough is around the corner for a promotional guest role. Besides, even if they’re guests, they’re gonna be in the roster for good so its gotta be something or someone that would work well.
If I’m being honest though, its gotta be between Joanna, Arbiter and Master Chief. Possibly Skorge if they’re really ambitious. That’s the list from what I gather of Adam saying that some will say they called it and others won’t be happy because that’s just how it is.

then it would kill Cinder. Literally. Everytime i could pick up Cinder i would choose Scorpion instead. Just saying…

Especially since MKX isn’t scratching anyone’s back.

I admit this, I am a HUGE MK fan. Even though I am not so happy with MKX. However considering that MKX is probably not doing KI any favors at all, and neither do I beleive that Ed would just put Fulgore into MKX. I feel that they haven’t done anythin to justify their inclusions.

This may just shock you but Scorpion is my all time fave of the Mortal Kombat cast. However I do believe IG should include characters that may be of more benefit. In a sense; A Battletoad is include because of Rare Replay at least that’s my theory, or maybe because he was a Rare character ( <---- is this a pun?!..)

On another hand including characters like Joanna or even The Arbiter or MC might be interesting:

Joanna can round up some more attention of Rare fans still scattered about. Also if MC is included or the Arbiter, it could encourae some Halo players over while I doubt this, this may cause some worry consdering most of the people in the Halo Community can be some of the worst. BTW Don’t go on the 343 forums, I swear your intellect will drop from exposure to jerknium on there.

Until they say so as an update we’ll see :slight_smile:

Except horror/thriller/slasher movies.
An MK-KI crossover would be so good though. Finally getting to see someone like Cinder burn the ■■■■ out of characters, or Sadira letting spiders loose inside her opponent that eat their way out, or Fulgore just turning opponents into ash with the Devastation Beam. Such a shame we may not get to see it any time soon.

You guys forgot about

GEIST FROM TAO FENG!

Divinity from Tao FENG!

Lord Deimos from MACE the DARK AGE!

KOYASHA and TARIA from MACE the DARK AGE!

Guest character will be your Xbox avatar!

2 Likes

Honestly I’m just getting tired of all the guest characters period. They bring a bunch of horror film characters to me it sounds like they have little to no faith in their roster of characters.

As far as those other factors go; unless Ultimates become a thing in season3 it will be awhile cause alot of what ya said is possible with Ultimates. But this isn’t a topic to discuss it.

I call it now its

Spawn

Even though i would love to see Joanna - i think its Spawn

Dont take this to serious but i have a feeling…

True, but MKX did introduce a few new characters. Can’t say much to their reception, didn’t follow MKX much since I never bought it. Its an ideal franchise to bring in those kinds of characters but one would have been enough (Freddy was a delight to have in MK9), two would have been ok, but they just keep on adding one after the other.

@LycanNaryko ooooh Spawn would be soooo good. I hope you’re right, that would totally leave me with my jaw dropped.

I’m crossing my fingers for a Xenomorph XD

…but ARIA isn’t a hologram. She’s an amalgamation of 3 very physical bodies and a series of nanomachines.

I agree. PLEASE no Scorpion. Leave MK characters to MK.

4 Likes

I have a feeling we will see another Rare character. If that were the case I’d like Joanna Dark. I would not like Conker or Banjo Kazooie. I think the dark tone of the game would not mesh well with them. I actually dont think Rash does either but oh well…

A non Rare character I would love to see though is Spawn! Mcfarlane already gave games permission to use him. MK flopped on that. So I think he’d be perfect for KI. Can you imagine the combos hed be able to pull off with his chains, cape powers, guns, and necro magic abilities? He could even have a level in He11 or an abandoned church or something. I think he’d be awesome, and a good fit to the dark tone of the game.

Scorpion or Sub-Zero (I’d prefer subs myself) - Very reasonable that this could happen…good relations between Ken Lobb and Ed Boon, similar dark themed games (albeit MK moreso), both studios in Chicago, heck they can physically visit each other anytime for meetings/brainstorming, and most of all characters between franchises FIT PERFECTLY. Fulgore in MK just makes sense.

Joanna Dark - this is happening it’s too easy

The Twins From Jet Force Gemini - Switch between them in combat, imagine the possibilities

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m gonna be the first to say this. I have a strange feeling the guest character is Mileena from MK.

Don’t like it, but yeah…

If it’s Banjo then there is no god.

I would accept him as a Skin for Sabrewulf though.

1 Like

I think it’s banjo-kazooie. The silhouette would be a dead giveaway with Kazooie on the back and the gender would be male and female which would again give it away. I don’t really know if I’d like seeing B-K bleed from getting hit though, it’d be kinda weird. I’m still hoping for the Great Mighty Poo though, he’s my favorite Rare character!

I love mk but no please keep them out. I’d rather they add rare characters and make it so the rare games are all one universe. For example rash if actually an amazing add because he comes from a portal of another dimension just like gargos is about to. Who says the witch the toads are after isn’t a pawn of gargos. So

1. Joanna dark - datadyne been investigating ultra tech teams up with orchid.
  2. Kameo - she can morph and have awesome combos she’s also could be summoned to this tournament.
  3. The kid from grabbed by the ghoulies all grown up as a monster hunter.

That wouldn’t make any sense. If they had the chance to use an MK character why use a B-tier character? Guests are always A-tier from their respective games.