Guesses for That Second Guest Character in Season 3

Hopefully, Arbiter.

Also, I think Aria should have been Cortana (and I really love Aria)…

And I hope they don’t pull a SFxT Megaman troll job on us and go with the wrong version of a cool character.

2 Likes

When Adam said the silhouette would give him/her away I figured it must be someone else other than Joanna. She doesn’t really have an iconic headshot with a one-of-a-kind hair style or anything.

I thinking they got a Marvel or DC character, or maybe even a Capcom character, when he said we wouldn’t believe who they got. It’s not hard to believe any of the characters from owned IP.

(sigh) Capcom is really stupid…

My guess, is this creature.

And will hold to it until we see who the next character is.

1 Like

Why not General RAAM or even Cortana???

My guesses now for the second guest character about to make its potential appearance in Season 3 and overall in KI would be either Joanna Dark, Kameo, or Banjo-Kazooie :wink:

(Or perhaps even The Great Mighty Poo :laughing:)

OMG if it’s banjo-kazooie…

If I could have a dream character from any Microsoft own series… It would be Scythe from the Fable franchise. He’s absolutely the most badass character from the series and he’d fit KI quite well.

1 Like

Dear Lord please not Conker. IG has said Rash is the furthest they push the silliness level. Anyone but Joanna Dark or a guest from MK would be a disappointment.

didnt he say that revealing the gender would pretty much give away the identity? so it must besomeone who is already getting neamed a lot…

But Rash is a lot higher on the silliness meter than Conker, Conker is pretty dark. Plus they also said on the interview that they view the game more as silly than serious.

Lmaooooo I love how the censored the first part of ■■■■ Warlock’s name in your post :joy:

Anyway that’s really awesome dude, I am a huge Halloween fanboy myself :slight_smile:

I’ve always asked for Chell, Glados, or those 2 robots from the Portal games - but I’m sure that would require quite a bit of manuevering for the rights…

If he thinks that people will be “incredibly surprised and wowed” by who this character is, then it’s definitely NOT Joanna Dark, as she’s been arguably the most speculated by people on these boards.

That’s unfortunate, as I was pulling for her, but I think that also eliminates a few other, more obvious choices as well, like Master Chief and Marcus Phoenix.

I’m really hoping they don’t have someone like Banjo or Conker in mind. I don’t hate those characters, but I don’t have any desire to see them in this context, especially compared to others I’d actually want to see.

I’d love it if they could get Raziel or Kain in KI. I wouldn’t mind a Mortal Kombat character, but not Scorpion, as he and/or Sub Zero seem to be everywhere when it comes to any form of cross promotion. Kung Lao or Liu Kang would be a cool surprise.

It’d also be nice if they could get a character from a different fighting game like Heihachi or Yoshimitsu from Tekken, Ryu or Kasumi from Ninja Gaiden / DOA, Shun Di from Virtua Fighter, etc.

Of course, it’d be really rather surprising if they went with a character from a defunct fighting game like Mace: The Dark Age (Lord Diemos FTW) or Weaponlord or just a defunct, kind of deep cut MS title like Kaim from Lost Odyssey, Nathan Zachary from Crimson Skies, maybe Reiji or Rena from Kakuto Chojin.

Whoever it is, I’m sure they’ll have a cool move list and be fun to use from a gameplay standpoint, I just hope they’re someone whose gameplay I actually want to learn and enjoy and not just “hey, game X is coming out soon, but you can play them on KI” type like Jack Joyce from Quantum Break or some other cross promotion brand synergy or whatever.

It’d be cool if they brought in knightmare from SC

Can be a total surprise an just be one of the OD’s from sunset overdrive :smile:
I am happy with any guest character, but my favorite would be SKORGE of course! I think he is made for the KI universe.
OD’s (sunset overdrive) also fit in the KI universe. :smile:

I think an OD from Sunset Overdrive would be awesome - it could be the veritable ooze monster of the game. :slight_smile:

ARIA is pretty much the enbodyment of cortana

Well, I’d say it will be something from a MS IP. Probably one from the past. Scorpion will not happen if no KI character appears in MKX, and I wouldn’t want him anyway.

I personally would have choosen Drew from Scalebound

I’d like a Dante-ish character in KI with a dragonization instinct mode. He seems to have a cool personality and a flashy moveset (sword, shield and bow). I’m sure Kamiya would love to do something for a FG and such a crossover could benefit both games. Also, scalebound has just been delayed, I wouldn’t mid getting to know Drew a little bit in advance:P

2 Likes

I am shocked that Conker or Banjo would be even considered for Killer Instinct.

2 Likes