Gargos tease on Twitter - Update 5/3

Yeah, when I wrote nose I was thinking nostrils. I could swear I see an open nostril in that pic, and that would automatically make his face look so much better, IMO.

His eyes also look tons better without that overdone glow to them. Overall, if this picture is anything to judge from, he looks much more menacing. He went from looking like a weird space ape to an actual demon in my mind xD

Hope I’m not seein’ it wrong.

I wonder what his accessories will be… He’s looking great! Thanks for the deblurs lol

They are fun! There is one in his retro that is made of nightmares, too.

6 Likes

Gargos vs. Eyedol… FIGHT!

1 Like

Adam gets in on the action:

A mask and glasses!

Hope there are
More than wristbands and gauntlets and ankle bracelets.

It looks to be the same mouth people but any new character is a good thing!

but why am I seeing a face on his torso lol

Is it just me, or is Gargos starting to look more and more like a monkey?

Safe to say Gargos will be the game’s third character that requires a zoomed out camera.

Yep, I’ll be shocked if his retro doesn’t have a Donkey Kong outfit.

2 Likes

It’s always been monkey

There were people posting requests for a chimp character and someone listened

This isn’t what I wanted. :sob:

Am hoping it’s just the blurry pictures. Because it it’s true I can kiss my dream of a Monkey King character goodbye.

Freddy Krueger set confirmed, making Freddy a cross-franchise guest

I like teasers where I can actually hazard a guess (as a viewer with no sight) as to what’s coming, rather than being left, quite literally, in the dark. For example, With Kim or Arby’s teasers, I didn’t know what was going on until either I listened carefully enough or was told via twitter/youtube.

In short, Rukari, I’m on the same side as you (I like a teaser that actually gives me an idea of what’s coming, in a similar manner to Omen’s, Aganos or Cinder’s teaser’s).

Thanks for being clear about the situation. Who knows, this might be the last time you have to hold off a teaser, though judging by what was said recently, the current trend will continue.

Looking forward to next week.

1 Like

I couldn’t care any less about teasers - I want to see good looking characters when they’re damned good and ready.

I also like things being released on schedule, and if no teaser means breathing room in the developers’ work flow, I say toss the teasers in the bin.

1 Like

Oh wow…he looks so damn good!!! I WANT HIM NOWWWWW! He will be my new secondary main (sorry mira lol) he is way too demonish and awesome to pass up :slight_smile:

where is the teaser trailer that should of been behind miras trailer?

almost the Aganos size… more taller if you put the wings

12 Likes

Man… I cannot WAIT to smack this demon around with handheld ranged weapons :nerd:

oohhh I guess we might be looking at a accessory set that resembles the devil?

I cannot wait until he releases, I’ve been waiting for him to come ever since jagos S1 story. I hope he still has his demon fire breath.

2 Likes