Gargos tease on Twitter - Update 5/3

Although it’s disappointing that character teasers won’t be coupled with trailers anymore, thanks for keeping us in the loop. Looking forward to that Gargos teaser next week!

Also maybe for future trailers have a short non-asset heavy teaser instead of nothing?

This is Rukari the person - not CM - talking now:

I like it when the teaser shows more than something like just a nunchuck. That’s just me, but always interesting to hear other’s thoughts. I understand that you all just want the information as fast as you can too, though.

1 Like

That image literally hurts my eyes. Thanks, @rukizzel:eyes:

13 Likes

I think in this specific case, getting a teaser wasn’t that big of a deal since we’ve already seen Gargos and we knew he was next. That said, it’s always nice to get a little extra.

Plus, people tend to expect it and we’ve seen how people react when they don’t get something that’s expected.

The good thing though is that I think it’s relatively easy to establish a new normal so long as that’s consistent as well. I mean if the second week of the month is “teaser week,” that’s something I’d look forward to.

Of course, the flip side to that is people might expect a little more than a three or four second moment like what normally fits at the end of a trailer. If the teaser’s becoming its own thing, hopefully it’ll be a bit more epic than “oh look, it’s the next character!”

So are we looking forward to three or four seconds next week or something more?

1 Like

Can you tell us what’s Gargos’s height? Is he giant or short? :smiley:

Whoaaaa he looks sick!!! He looks more purple with green in that pic! I love it! In the S3 trailer he looked more brownish.

Yeah I think generally people think the same. If you look back at the KI teases it wasn’t the Thunder tomahawk or Kim-Wu nun-chuck that people liked. But still we have to keep expectations realistic and look at time constraints and development realities. Not having a teaser at the end of the trailers is a let down bigger than having a small teaser. It was sorta fine with Mira and Gargos not being teased since we saw them in the launch trailer, but for the last 2 character this season who we know nothing about officially it would be a real shame to not get people talking by having small teasers.

At this point I’ll take something as simple as the character logo flashing in the character’s colors with a small portion of the theme playing and the ‘Welcome’ announcer quip playing.

So can we expect to see a teaser for the next teaser in the teaser that will be released next week? Or is that too many teasers to tease at once?:open_mouth:

1 Like

Follow up tease:

1 Like

16 Likes

17 Likes

Big boy

7 Likes

YAY! He’s huge!

Uhhhh… Whoa… He looks Fk’n amazing.

Do I see a nose? I think I see a nose! Or is this just wishful thinking and my mind playing tricks on me? xD

Anyway, good job sharpening the pics, m8! He looks awesome, body and frame wise!

rubs hands together my next main.

I don’t see a nose but it almost looks like they added a nostril or two, that would go a long way towards improving his monkey face look. As far as the images, I tried to sharpen them myself but I suck so I just downloaded a trial for some image enhancing program, hence the watermarks. lol

I called it. He would hold the opponent and kill them in one hot.