Fulgore discussion

Hell yeah. While I have been able to adjust to season1 fulgoreā€™s playstyle the moment they announced those changes coming I decided to practice it. Actually I think on the term of aggression level KI1 Fulgoreā€™s isnā€™tn as physical as most of his ultra comboing is just shootin his point blank eye-lasers. or in this case: staring you to death. Though I still like it. KI3 Fulgore is just as awesome. though in season1 it was pretty easy to wrack up hits.

His ultra isnā€™t bland, he turns invisible and wrecks you in the face! =) He can also do 5 ultra enders off juggles. Itā€™s way more appealing than any other character who just recaps and does 3 ultrasā€¦

Itā€™s in my guide somewhere, I donā€™t want to give everyone all the tools to fight Fulgore, I spent almost 9 months in the lab with him myself, and people donā€™t attend the Fulgore page much anyways. Thereā€™s like 4 people. The big Fulgore names from the past forums havenā€™t even posted there.

I see. Well if anything that tells me that those who main Fulgore are a rare breed :U

all ridiculousness aside the point is you come off as one of the best Fulgore players just from that footage alone. Iā€™ll take your advice into high consideration in my next battles.

My Fulgore is my best character but, I am not one of the best players. I do have a strong sense of analysis though. To put it lightly, Iā€™m better as a coach than a player. Which is why my guide even when I watch it doesnā€™t feel like it came from me lol.

Whereā€™s this guide of yours I keep hearing about - I could use some Fulgore pointers. :slight_smile:

It is in my thread Finally Home! Fulgore players rejoice in global conquest! It is also in the how to be a killing machine thread.

I think this is it. Right @SullenMosquito ? Just for easy access :yum: (click the little right arrow and it should take you there)

Yeah thatā€™s it. How do you do that?

I went to the post and clicked the share button. Copied the url and pasted it in my reply!

1 Like

I wanted to buy the classic Fulgore skin but I only will buy it if it comes with the bone set, you know the skull face and what not. I donā€™t wanna buy more gold just for the bone set, anyone know if the classic skin comes with it?

Classic comes with it, the ones that are extra are the toy robot accessories.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

Apparently one of my NS team mates has some dirty (bug) tech that we wonā€™t get to see til the World Cup. Its making auto doubles unbreakable and he claims to be able to get 3 sets of them in a combo making only the linkers breakable. Anyone else know of this tech?

I wouldnā€™t know anything about that but unfortunately sounds that will get patched out.

Maybe if Iron Galaxy got permission from the right source one day, they could release alternate costumes (or at least color skins) based around the Evangelions as follows:

Fulgore - Unit 1
Cinder -Unit 2
Glacius - Unit 0

And while weā€™re on the subject, u guys should definitely check out my Evangelion fan story when u get the chance.

2 Likes

Haha, good stuff. At first I was like, hey is that my Sadira as I always choose the same color sceme. Then I saw the match and was like, thank god that wasnā€™t me. chuckles

This is what happens when you donā€™t block, or you try to poke through frame trap resets, or you try to guess break manuals that are resets and donā€™t learn your lesson. I also broke the combo meter, it gave up trying to count my ultra and just said here Ultra Hits!

DUDE FULL ON HYPE! Didnā€™t even think you could use Fulgoreā€™s FB with the Ulta there WOW!

Youā€™ve see this before man if you watched my Guide.