For those of you in the Preview Program I Made a Ultra Combo Club

Ahh ok.

Iā€™ll add this to my Original post but apparently thereā€™s a three step process to joining a club. It goes, request invite, invite gets granted and then you must accept the invite.

Wow. That seems unnecessaryā€¦

idk maybe iā€™ll just join this one. i think this salty instinct guy knows whatā€™s up and iā€™m not convinced youā€™re as qualified. no offence.

2 Likes

I learned a lot reading this thread.

4 Likes

I agree, the third steps seems completely unnecessary because if you request something, why would you deny it!?!?

How do I find your club, I downloaded the latest update and its there, just a bit unclear on how to go about things, cant find how to make one eitherā€¦

On your dashboard go to the ā€œcommunityā€ tab and there should something saying Xbox clubs on the right side, after you press on that itā€™ll give you the option to search for it. Itā€™s called ā€œUltra Combo Clubā€ and it had a picture of Jago

Thanks, found it, asked to be invited, thought it be on the tab you get when pressing left, but its indeed in the community tab :grin:

Wait, wait, waitā€¦

You guys flagged my post (#51)? For what!? I can understand other posts that have been flagged in the past, but I looked it over, and see NOTHING wrong with it. Itā€™s doing nothing more than making a very valid and truthful statement, giving an example, and then asking a question, which I believe was answered.

I really am starting to believe some of you guys really do have a vendetta against me and are just flagging all of my posts. Explain to me, reasonably, whatā€™s wrong with that post, because until then, I am going to REFUSE to change it.

All of this flagging is getting ridiculous. I know I say a lot of things that are not phrased very nicely, but I really donā€™t think this is 1 of those timesā€¦

@moderators, I understand the rules well enough, I think. Do you think this was reasonably flagged. If so, why?

I dont really see anything wrong with it to be honest.

In general though please be aware of what and how you are saying thing in the future, especially if you are aware you are doing it, than you really shouldnt be doing it the way you often do. It prevents a whole lot of ruckus on the forum and I find it a shame since personally Iā€™ve had pretty good interactions with you. And its also kinda like digging a hole for yourself in the long run and that would be a shame.

Believe me when I say that I am KEENLY aware. The more it happens, the more it irks me, and the more I think about what Iā€™m posting, so donā€™t think for 1 second that Iā€™m just ā€œbrushing it off.ā€

1 Like

FYI, we pre-reserved official KI club names. Feel free to make others as you have been, but there is a main one weā€™ll be turning on in the future. Join both!

5 Likes

Oh snap! That sounds awesome! Will the Devs be joining these too?

1 Like

Thank you for (finally) responding. I will be closing mine down as soon as I am able.

1 Like

Looks like ill need an invite to that one if I dont have one already.

If youā€™re on my friends list, then you got 1. :wink:

Awesome to the max. But that mean I still gotta Wai for the system update, crapā€¦ Ahh well its only like what two weeks away?

Yep, pretty much. Since Iā€™ll be nixing Club KI, Iā€™d rather you join the APC though.

After reading through this thread and others I now have a few other people added to my avoid list.

6 Likes