For those of you in the Preview Program I Made a Ultra Combo Club

It’s called “Ultra Combo Club”. To find it just go to the community tab on your Xbox and click on “clubs on Xbox” and then you can search for it.
Ps. After you request an invite and after I grant the invite you must accept the invite.

2 Likes

How do you become part of the preview program?

Well I mean they can still manage it.

Hey…they can always make their own. Also it’s unofficial (I specify that in the club description) so think of it as a beta club until when/if they decide to make an official one.

1 Like

Not sure you still can :confused:

Preview members can invite others.

Why can’t he make it? Calling him a nobody was really not needed. So cstyles is a mod here, that does not make him the Mr KI go to guy. And who are you to tell another person what they should or shouldn’t do?

2 Likes

If you don’t like it, don’t join. He isn’t a “nobody”. He is someone who was kind enough to take time out of his day to create a group/club for the forum members and inform the forums about it. Who are YOU to say what others can/can’t/should/shouldn’t do?

2 Likes

Geek, when you put it like that, it’s probably hard for someone to NOT take offense to that. Remember man, show some manners, this is an open forum, and xbox is an open community of gamers. These features are being introduced to bring people together under common interest. Besides, with @xSkeletalx being a moderator on here, he’s probably got enough responsibility without having to also be a manager of a virtual club. It might be good to have someone else run it without having too much pressure on them to also have to take care of the forums.

1 Like

Jesus Geek your in some mood lately. He can do as he pleases. He was only getting things started and trying to help.

1 Like

Ease up guys. Nothing wrong with wanting to have the club be managed officially. He did create a thread to avoid thiis specifically, so I can understand the annoyance of it. But also, @GalacticGeek you really need to work on how you convey a message.

2 Likes

You can’t tell someone it better not have more members than others ones.

There’s constructive and then there’s flat out rude.

2 Likes

He said he didn’t want anyone to make a club other than the moderators or himself. Who put him in “charge” to decide who can make what? He can simply not join the club and wait for someone who he “approves” of to make another one. There’s no need to be dramatic/rude.

It doesn’t matter anyways, because someone else already beat even him to it - there’s already an “Ultra-Combo” club that somebody else has created. What erks me is that you can’t have a club with the same name as another, which limits our options even further (also, you’re limited to only listing 10 games for the club, although that doesn’t necessarily apply here)…

What would/could/should we call the official 1 then?
The Official Ultra-Combo.com Community Forums Club

…cause that’s kind of a mouthful.

Also, I knew what I was saying didn’'t sound nice, hence the disclaimer that says “no offense” because I wanted him to know that I wasn’t trying to be mean - and as far as I can tell, he wasn’t upset about it ironically (unlike everyone else it seems). I practically spell out my intention for you guys, and you’re STILL trying to read between the lines… If you go looking for a problem, you’re going to find one, even if one isn’t really even there.

SMH

Typically when someone says “no offense” then they’re about to say something that the other person will probably take offense to.

7 Likes

Hence the disclaimer. If I truly meant it, why would I use a disclaimer in the 1st place!? It doesn’t even make sense! It’s to give them a heads up because I don’t want to make offense!

Guys, stay on topic please