For those of you in the Preview Program I Made a Ultra Combo Club

Apologies. Didn’t mean to derail it any further. I’m done with this topic though.

1 Like

As am I (if anything, though, I think this thread should be merged into my other ORIGINAL thread).

I think it’s great that you made this group. You play the game, you’re here on the forum, you’re contributing to the community. That all mean’s you’re part of the community. Dunno why Geek’s on about this in-group out-group stuff. As soon as I get access to the Shadow Lords stuff, I’ll check this club out.

I will join your club as soon as I am able to.

Geek, your thread was about suggesting an official ultra combo club.
This one its a non oficial club about KI.

Not the same objective. So people who want to be part of this club should post here, not in your thread.

1 Like

…but it can take away from the official club if and when it’s officially created! Players who join this 1 will be all like, “nah, I got in this 1 already - I’m good here. No need to join another club that’s basically the same.”

They can be part of both. And if there is an official club, someone from the devs will make a new thread, so it will be highlighted.

Don’t worry, if the official one comes to life, itwill not be obscured by any means

1 Like

While they can be a part of both, the real question is would they? I think the answer to that is NO. Also, if 1 is made, why are you so sure they’ll make a thread? There’s a lot of news stuff that passes under the forum radar… So, yeah, I think it could very easily be obscured and/or missed.

Your guess, I think it would be different.

And about the club being unnoticed… well thats pessimistic man. I’m optimistic here, and I have no doubts it will not be unnoticed.

Anyway, just guessing (both you and me). Time will tell

1 Like

when you stop to really think about it, the devs don’t need to create an official club - they already have 1 in the form of KI’s game hub, where they can have followers and post announcements.

That’s why I wanted a pseudo-official club based around the site and forums rather than the game itself, and to have it officiated by a community manager/forum moderator and administrated by regulars to the site and forum.

And thats OK. But people can have their own clubs, and have the right of not being part of more clubs than what they want.

You can’t make people to be part of only one club or not creating one of their will. Its like make mandatory to play the same game to stay in a party.

I don’t want to derail this more, this thread its about this club, not a discussion about how to handle clubs. I like this idea, and I will be part of a lot KI clubs. Both official or not.

The chance of choosing its a good thing

1 Like

Shouldn’t this at least be in the off-topic section, like mine is? Now that I think about it, that’s probably why his has been getting so much more attention and mine hasn’t… Hmm…

Hey @GalacticGeek NO OFFENSE but you just seem to be a spoiled child who like things just the way you want. I repeat NO OFFENSE spoiled child

5 Likes

Move on, dude. I already got the point - you’re just wasting your breath and our forum space.

@DoobyDude23 Took me a moment, but I see what you did there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In any case, I’ve already taken steps to cement the “official” club. Please revisit my thread, which has been renamed to Club Killer Instinct and tthat has been moved to the General Discussion forum. :wink:

Joining this. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I’m currently at work but as soon as I get home I’ll be accepting the invitations to club

1 Like

I see what you are trying to do also. You are trying to hijack this thread by wanting it merged with yours. The only reason you want that done is so his info get buried, and people will not join it. I know that is what you want to happen. Just so you know you can’t make an official KI club either. And calling it a pseudo official is just a nicer way of calling it unofficial. Just accept that your club is no more official than this one. Your problem is that someone beat you to the club, and you don’t like it.

Yes. I will be joining this club and making sure it survives.

4 Likes