For those of you in the Preview Program I Made a Ultra Combo Club

As of the new update (came out today) you can delete clubs

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ve been using my phone to post all evening since I had class earlier and am now busy showing my bro Star Trek Online on his console, so I didnā€™t know that. :slight_smile:

@SaltyInstinct if you decide to keep your club even after the official one launches, I would like to join your club. Your positive attitude and respectful responses in this thread are commendable.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m keeping it open and sure no problem everyone is welcome to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been Try to get in for awhile now

ā€¦and mine is officially closed, because to be frank (if it wasnā€™t already obvious), I prefer official channels when it comes to this kind of thing. For those joining Salty, I hope you enjoy it. :wink:

The APC (Angry Panda Club), however, is still open for business if anyone would like to join a club that isnā€™t tied to any 1 game and that focuses on respect for all players (good sportsmanship), teamwork, being sociable, a willingness to learn and improve, and having fun - not winning (although that often helps). Cheaters, jerks, and quitters need not apply (follow the XBL CoC and ToU and youā€™ll do just fine). :sunglasses:

Count me in!

1 Like

Reading these postsā€¦

I donā€™t think I want to join a club anymore. :sweat:

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich and @KevBones10 Why not? Clubs are cool!

Because the negativity of some of the posts and the overall discussions has turned me off. Nothing you can do though. Itā€™s my decision. Maybe Iā€™ll reconsider some day, but as of right now, I might not join clubs. Itā€™s like looking at a club you see interests you, but the more you see that itā€™s not for you, the more you distance yourself from it.

2 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich and @KevBones10 interested in joining the Fulgornia club? FULGORE HYPE!!! Still no Fulgore profile picture :frowning: I need it instead of Aria lol.

2 Likes