For Honor

This is probably okay for brawls. But in dominion it sucks. It locks into guys and then they run away and you stay locked into them and can’t run. It’s miserable.

I’m uninstalling this. I broke a controller in a fit of rage and I don’t need this in my life. It’s just slow death over and over. Any time you block someone they dive away. It’s never your turn and you can’t catch them. People roll right through your attacks. It’s just a series of unending frustration.

Just unlock by pressing LT again?

I played 1 online match …10 fights for some salvage or something. I couldnt hit the person. They were an assassin and it seemed so one sided.
After that I stopped playing…it just wasnt fun. I wasnt ready for online matches. I need more practice against the AI.

I did enjoy the armor and weapon upgrade/ salvage part. that was cool

The beta is fun with friends just 1 problem

HOW DO YOU FIGHT THE NOBUSHI?!?!? (also minions need to get out of the way!)

i get my butt kicked so many times against her even when i block?

There’s no point in practicing. You can’t catch anybody. There’s a reason 90% of people playing online are playing Samurai and 80% of those are playing the Nobushi. They hit you from forever away, run faster than you and are never stunned or minus on block or whiff.

If there’s some magic way if getting better I don’t know what it is. I only ever get a kill in a two on one.

1 Like

Please don’t take this in an antagonistic way (and I hate using the term to begin with) but I think you’re letting salt get to you.

I have only fought a Nobushi like twice so far, so I do not have specific advice to offer regarding how to fight it, and as I said I haven’t played the conqueror yet.

If you haven’t already, feel free to add me on XBL and maybe we can get a couple games in this weekend. I really think learning to fight a specific class in this game is a lot like learning, say the matchup against Hisako.

I’m not taking it the wrong way. Obviously it’s getting to me. There’s just not that many possible attacks. Basically the best I can do is block until someone else comes and kills them. There’s no way to counterattack.

It’s possible that that particular matchup is heavily skewed towards the Nobushi, I suppose.

I wish I had enough experience with those two classes to be able to offer specific advice, I just really don’t.

I can’t even run up behind someone and hit them with this character when they aren’t looking. And when I do hit them it does trivial damage. I’m just not getting it. And again, 3/4 characters can just run off with no way to catch up to them. And of course the reverse is true too. You can’t escape from anyone.

Im using the Warden and I leveled up my sword and armor a little bit. Ive won 3 matches and lost like 12.

Its always the Assassin, Viking or that girl samurai with the long pole. Thats the one I see the most is the female samurai.
I just gave up… the blocking is way too hard.

Id rather just play the single player campaign to learn how to git gud. I dont get good very well against online players that excel in everything and know all the little tricks.

Im back on DS2… Ive beat 2 bosses…yeah!

1 Like

Yep. I was trying to block when enemy player attack me. But I die because my hero didn’t block it… What the!? :confused:

I will uninstall this beta soon. And I’m still waiting for Injustice 2 beta code. lol

Im so DONE with For Honor. I will not play this anymore. It ■■■■■ sucks. Its nothing but mashing attack in the hopes you opponent cant block them and the hopes your mash attack beats their mash attack.

As soon as you get the upper hand you get double teamed from behind.

I may rent the game to play the AI campaign. But IM not playing this boring ■■■ MP anymore.

Moving on to NIoh, Horizion, The Surge, Salt and Sanctuary and maybe RE7

GOODBYE lolololol

1 Like

I can definitely understand this. My 8 year old has been playing against the AI all morning. And when he plays against real players he does as well as I do. I want to love this. But…

I may need to buy it for my son though. He’s totally in love with attacking the bots in zone B…

Yeah attacking the warriors that you cant lock onto is fun! But once you go up against a HERO…damn its just to hard to control in a seemingly fair way. I try to focus on blocking to wear down the stamina but once I do that I get wrecked from behind!

@BigBadAndy @xSkeletalx
Hey guys did you fill out the survey you received in your email about the beta?
Its very brief, check it out when you have a moment.

Also this is hilarious!

1 Like

I never ended up with a survey, for some reason.

I played about 17 hours of the Open Beta, and I can’t wait for the full release. I’ll probably be staying up a bit late tonight getting a few matches in since I have it pre-loaded.

I’m starting to get pretty good as the Nobushi, the female naginata-wielding class from the Samurai faction (thought I am pledged to the Knights), but I actually expect I will spend a lot of time playing each of the characters.

I’m glad they’re taking the same approach as they are with Rainbow Six Siege, and releasing additional maps, gear, and characters down the line. It will help to keep the game fresh and have new stuff going on all the time.

I seen your clips here you jump off the balcony’s to sneak attack your opponents… pretty cool

Yeah moments like that or taking on and defeating multiple opponents in a single fight are very exciting.

There’s a lot to the game and I foresee myself spending a lot of time with it. I like that there are a lot of different characters, meaning I can learn a whole new strategy to take to the field, a lot like picking a new character in KI.

Maybe I’ll do “challenges” again there.

Im super locked into NIOH right now…its amazing. I was supposed to be getting For Honor for Valentines day…not sure if she still is going to though after I said I wasnt impressed. I want to try the campaign before giving a final decision on it.

Still didn’t work for me. Oy.

Thinking of saving that money instead for Siege Year 2 pack.