For Honor

Eastern US (EST)

Thank you for tell me. I will play with you at 10pm or 11pm tomorrow.

Woah, sorry man thatā€™s too late for me. Iā€™m usually in bed by 10. Iā€™m up at 5 am for a long commute.

1 Like

Wait wait wait. I am idiotā€¦

I mean 10am or 11amā€¦ XD

1 Like

Lol. Thatā€™s more doable! See you around then

2 Likes

Haha. I will add you soon! :slight_smile:

I totally understand this. Iā€™ll sit down to play and my brain is like:

ā€œJust one more.ā€

2:00 AM.

ā€œJust one moreā€

I got class in the morning. Can we go to sleep?

Brain: ā€¦

Me: ā€¦

Brain: Nah. Make some coffee for the morning once you wake up.

So I just plop in bed early and hope for the best :joy:

2 Likes

@FallofSeraphs76 What about you?

10 am? noā€¦Im at work. I get home at 5pmā€¦ I have the beta installed and ready to goā€¦ but Ill being playing to get the feel of it before I go into any co-opā€¦we will see.

1 Like

You can play multiplayer against AI too, which might help.

FYI I chose the Knight faction. You can use any of the samurai or Viking characters, but you have to pick a faction.

2 Likes

I canā€™t play today. Going to an event. Will play tomorrow.

I will be choosing the Knight faction as well, no question. I am looking forward to exploring the new classes, there are several which interest me.

Iā€™m probably the only Samurai in these forums lol

Holy cowā€¦ This beta is very fun!

Parry is awesome, I love it!

Knights or Samurai for me. No interest in the Vikings (apologies, Brandon!).

If I can pull myself away from RE7 (or finish it, I think Iā€™m close) you may see me in the beta this weekend.

Whatā€™s your gamertag? We should play. :slight_smile:

Lol, Kev. You forget that his name is His Gamertag. Itā€™s a beta, we will bump into each other Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

My favorite part about the Factions thing is the fact that you can play any of the character classes, but your wins/points/whatever go to support an overarching ā€œteamā€.

The Knight faction gets my sword considering my personal interest in the european medieval period, but Knights, Samurai, and Vikings all have classes that I want to play. I would be disappointed if I was limited to only choosing characters from my Faction, even though that would make a wonderful thematic mode on the side.

I heard this game will run at 30 FPS, Is this correct?

But I can invite you in betaā€¦ Lol