For Honor

I haven’t, what was the update?

and

I’m sure there are other changes I’m not yet aware of, but I know she got a rework of sorts at that point.

2 Likes

I just think people trying to balance this game for 1v1 battles are doing it wrong. If some characters are exploitable that’s why you bring a friend with you and stab them in the back.

3 Likes

Quoted for truth.

@xSkeletalx When is that forum battle gonna happen? I’m really looking forward to it

Since @BigBadAndy is going to be away for a bit, let’s plan our first session for Sunday, 9/23. We’ll set the time later on, but for now let’s see how many people will play on that day.

Tagging @FallibleJoker14, @FallofSeraphs76, @BigBadAndy, @TheNinjaOstrich, @Fwufikins, @BoJima404, @swordman09, @HWSlenderCashew , though anyone is welcome!

• I wish to participate in the “Forums Honor” social play event on 9/23!
  • I wish to participate, but 9/23 doesn’t work for me.
  • I do not want to take part in these events.

0 voters

2 Likes

This on the Xbox Version? I’m monumentally Garbo at this but it’d probably still be fun!

Yes, on the X1 version! It’s the simplest because a lot of us already have it, and it’s free through Games With Gold until either tomorrow or Sunday.

1 Like

Sweet

Dang. Don’t got Xbox Gold, and I’d have to pay for Shinobi/Aramusha

I am so eager to join this! thanks for the invite!

By the way, living in Asia, time is pretty much a deciding factor for me :smile: There is a 14 hr difference with the East coast (add another few hours with other parts of the US LOL). Do not worry about me too much though as it can be very hard to align international schedules from experience. I will answer the first option 9/23 works for me but may have trouble joining if the time does not work out. Cheers!

So now that we have a few responses, what time would work for everyone? I’d like to commit to, say, at least an hour or two, but we can always play it by ear.

At that rate, who wants to play what mode, and what characters?

GGs to @FallibleJoker14, we played a few duels last night!

Definitely liked your Lawbringer and Gladiator, and your Centurion is pretty solid too.

1 Like

I went to try to play it yesterday, and so much has changed. I couldn’t find a game though :frowning:

@TheNinjaOstrich @swordman09 @Fwufikins @BigBadAndy @FallibleJoker14 @BoJima404 @FallofSeraphs76

Hey guys, please weigh in on a definite yes or no for Sunday, and let me know what time frames work best for you!

3 Likes

It’s a yes from me. I’m fine with any time as long it’s not before 7am or after 10:30ish pm Mountain Time.

Btw I’m fine with any game mode, but I’d really like to do some brawls if we can, especially if we are allowed to gang up on each other

No for me… I dont even have it installed anymore. Yall have fun

I should be around all day. I’m east coast anytime between 9 am and about 3pm

Edit: let me know if we need more players and I can try to suck in some relatives.

@xSkeletalx I am out, daughter’s got high fever. :cry: Looks like I will be too busy this weekend helping out at home and looking after my other kids. Daughter will probably recover before you guys play but I will be too tired by then to join. Also, no TGS for me this year :sob:

I’ll just pop in if I can. I may or may not be at work.

1 Like