For Honor

Probably a no from me unfortunately. My nephew is going to be staying with me a while so I’ll be doing stuff with him if I do flip the Xbox on. As a good luck charm to everyone though:

How does 1 PM Eastern work for everyone? I know I will be free for an hour or two.

1 Like

That’s a really good time for me. Can’t wait

I will make it work. Like I said, let me know if you want me to recruit.

Recruit if you like, I don’t mind! I’m getting over being sick, and my voice is gone (along with violent coughing) so I’ll probably be off the mic.

GGs @xSkeletalx and @FallibleJoker14. That was a good time. Definitely worth trying again sometime.

2 Likes

It was a hell of a lot of fun! I’d definitely like to do it again. Especially with the new expansion content coming out, more 4v4s would be awesome.

Hey guys! Who’s Marching Fire been treating you so far?

Breach is so much fun. It’s replaced brawls for me as my most played game mode. I just wish the indicator worked better in ganks, it sucks already that gladiator has a reflex guard, I don’t need the indicator having a seizure on me.

The new heroes are…annoying…

Nuxia is just plain uninteresting to fight. Traps are reactable in 1v1s and a pain in ganks. She relies way to much on her fast lights. Just a guessing game once you get it.

JJ is the least annoying but he hits way to hard. His followup lights are a pain and it just results to a guess. That unblockable is just so fast and so hard hitting that makes him a pain to fight in 4v4s.

I love playing as Shaolin. His Qi stance is amazing and I am loving his taunt. The crushing lights are my favorite option, it just feels so satisfying. But it sucks when no one uses that and just relies on fast lights and the 50/50 kick or side heavy Qi stance mixup. I don’t play him that often due to how annoying he is to fight. He can get in and out very quickly and he outrange many other heroes. The really need to slow this guy down or something so he can become more enjoyable.

Tiandi is just unjoyable. I can’t parry ANYTHING even if I know it’s coming. His dodge lights are crazy fast and his zone is just…stop. He seems weaker in ganks but his palm strike still makes him annoying. Also it seems hard to punish him on anything. I honestly don’t understand why the kick isn’t punishable with a GB.

Either way, I feel like they all promote an annoying light attack focused play styles and it isn’t fun to go against. I wish they focused more on other heroes like Lawbro, Shugo, and Cent.

I also can’t wait until the English voices come out. Although I really like most of the voices already, I heard that there will be a sort of system that has the characters banter and taunt with each other and I really hope they will bring out even more personalities to the characters.

They’ve finally acknowledged that Warlord is in a really bad place, and they’re making changes that an in-house Warlord player on the dev team described as making him “very happy with Warlord’s future”, so I’m really looking forward to that. I bought MF but have barely played - I’ve had a lot going on and my game time has been pretty limited.

Definitely want to play Breach the next time I load up For Honor, it’s the type of mode I’ve been wanting since day one.