For Honor

The short answer is I would love to do this. But the reason I’m not playing right now is not because I think the game isn’t good, its because my time is really short. All next week I am in China. But it would be great to catch up and play sometime after that.

Any PC players here who want to team up some time?

No rush, and I’m not looking to force things either; I just figured I’d make the suggestion since it’s been at least a month, if not more, since we played.

Just updated my For Honor Duels playlist on YouTube, I’ve added a ton of matches which weren’t in there before, so check them out if you’re bored! I now have games recorded as Warlord, Warden, Berserker, Peacekeeper, Raider; I will eventually play most of the characters.

I’m also planning to stream tomorrow night (May 16th) to play/show off the new content for the launch of Season 2! I will be streaming around 7 PM EST at https://www.twitch.tv/xskeletalx , so if you’d like to come hang out and talk For Honor, I would love to have you by!

1 Like

Downloaded new season to check it out. Amazing. Really impressed with what they are doing with gear and how they balanced that out. Plus my rep 24 shugo gets epic gear every time I get new stuff :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to try out new maps.

I take back what I said. Centurion and Naruto are total BS, especially the Centurion.
Roman boy’s got infinites… in a game like For Honor. Infinites! I guess they have to sell their season passes. Pay to win.
Doing Dominions in PVP and there’s about 5/6 Centurions out of 8 heroes. SMH.

The tracking on the slide tackle from the ninja smh

Shinobi can be really annoying but you can absolutely punish him.

Been a while since this topic got updated, so it’s time to breathe some life back into it.

In case anyone hasn’t seen, there are some big changes coming up, including Season 3 starting in about two weeks; the new characters and maps haven’t officially been revealed yet, but I think we’re getting more information this Thursday during their weekly stream.

Possibly the top thing on most players’ lists; we’re getting DEDICATED SERVERS, at least for 4v4 matches. I think Duels and Brawls are going to remain P2P, but I really can’t think of many times that I’ve been disconnected during a Duel or Brawl.

We’re getting an increase in Hero Reputation score cap (up from 30 per Hero to 40 per Hero), a new (and currently final) Gear tier, more customization options like outfits, emotes, executions etc, Ranked/Tournament mode for duels (which will be extended to 4v4 modes in November as part of Season 4), and a new 4v4 PVP mode in November.

I’ve been playing it a lot still, recording matches where possible, and I’m still really looking forward to the new content. Hopefully the roadmap information will inspire you to get back into the game, I’m pretty sure it only gets better from here.

1 Like

i play for honor too :slight_smile:

Which classes do you play? I don’t think you and I have discussed the game before.

1 Like

i play warden and lawbringer i find them alot of fun tho i miht try out centurion some time later

Warden and Lawbringer are both solid classes, in my opinion. I absolutely hated the Warden while it had access to the full 50/50 vortex (when the Warden could cancel the shoulder into an untechable grab AFTER you dodged), and I find the Lawbringer’s block->shove->guaranteed top light really frustrating, but they’re both fair classes.

Don’t even get me started on how completely fucked the Centurion is. I’m hoping they absolutely bury him with the S3 rebalance, he’s been broken since he was introduced, in my opinion.

My main is my Rep 17 Warlord, but I’ve got a Rep 4 Berserker, Rep 3 Nobushi, and three classes at Rep 1. Can’t wait to see the reveals today and try to gauge if I’m going to play either of the new classes.

Which reminds me; today at 12PM EST they’ll be running a dev stream and revealing the next two classes, maybe the new maps too. twitch.tv/forhonorgame

There will also be a community-member-written summary on their forums, which I will grab a link to when it’s available. I rely on that for information while I’m at work since I have to watch the VOD in the evening.

1 Like

thats interesting i agree with centurion lol

I was excited to play him when they showed the reveal; I played with @TheNinjaOstrich the first or second night the game came out and I was able to keep him constantly out of stamina, knocked down, taking massive amounts of damage; all without really knowing what I was doing with the character. Which says nothing against Birdy, because it was the character’s moveset tipping things so far in my favor.

Even when I tried playing against the Centurion in those first days I was getting absolutely HAMMERED and I consider myself to be pretty decent at the game, adaptable. Centurion’s seen a few small nerfs since release but barely anything. He still does far too much stamina damage for how little stamina his own attacks cost, his tracking is through the roof, his heavies are faster than most characters’ lights… I knew he was ridiculously broken right from the get go and I have not played even a bot match as a Centurion since two or three days into S2.

One Centurion breaks Dominion; more than one and you might as well just stand still and die if they’re both on you. I don’t even find him remotely fun to fight against in Duels.

2 Likes

oh by the way on what console do you have for honor on?

X1. I bought it on PC as well but only really play on my X1, partially due to hardware degradation on my PC that I need to replace and don’t have the spare cash for currently.

1 Like

cool ill add you when i get on my xbox 1 and maybe we can play sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1718295-Warrior-s-Den-August-3rd

The community member-written summary thread. Created but nothing really there yet, it’s updated over time so you may need to refresh multiple times after it starts at 12.

"Key art revealed the Highlander and the Gladiaror,large sword and trident and shield as was believed. Makes huntress and ronin a pretty good bet for 4. "

2 Likes

i added you @xSkeletalx i guess we can play sometime maybe tommorow