Fighting EX Layer

Oh yeah definatley. I actually think he would be a good way to implement some of the moves from the Street Fighter Characters. Make him like Taskmaster but for SF characters. Plus, he did have a couple moves that were unique to him.

^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Orā€¦ though I am not all that for characters like theseā€¦ make him into one of those mimic characters who changes between the already existing charactersā€™ movesets for each match, like Mokujin in Tekken or Edge Master in Soul Calibur.

Iā€™m not all that fond of characters like that, but that is a better way to show that he is someone who can copy other peopleā€™s moves.

Uhh. I hate characters like that too. So boring. I prefer the taskmaster idea. Or just take the couple moves he had that were just his, and expand on them.

I never played him, so I didnā€™t realise he had moves of his own.

check the street fighter wiki he has a couple moves listed in the listed movesets that are only his.

Okay, I can guess what ā€œHealingā€ doesā€¦ no idea about the rest.
But hey, cool that he can do Cammyā€™s Killer Bee Assault. Kinda curious to see how that looks like in-game.

Honestly, me neither. Iā€™ve never played EX3 either. I tend to get attracted to the one guy on a roster thaatā€™s either left out or underutilized. If anyone has the ability to record footage from EX3 or knows of a moveset video on te internet, can you put them here?

My main is Blair, without a doubtā€¦ but HOT DAYUM! Hayate looks pretty hot. Definitely gonna try him out as well.

https://media.playstation.com/is/image/SCEA/fighting-ex-layer-screenshot-08-ps4-us-31may2018?$MediaCarousel_Original$

when are they going to put it on the ps store! I want to pre-order!

You canā€™t pre-order.

:frowning:

I is sad now

Iā€™ll be picking this up! Iā€™m so a fighting game junkie.
Hands look modeled in perfect fashion, I wish Soul Calibur VI had this definition in the hand/ extremity aspects

1 Like

What difference does it make?

shrugs I donā€™t know. I think it might be a holdover from buying physical copies of things, and wanting to guarantee you actually get a copy. Thatā€™s not really a thing with digital releases though. So I guess itā€™s irrational

I stray away from physical releases. With digital updates & simple access through the main system, I donā€™t have to get up and change the disc to okay, also if something ever happens to the disc such as scratches/ chipping/ console mechanism error, the digital, copy remains unharmed

I hate I got the sfv disc because I thought Iā€™d like the ryu statue (which Iā€™ve given away)

Although however I will get this soulcalibur deluxe physical copy for the exclusive meaty content in October

1 Like

I prefer physical copies so that I donā€™t have to spend hundreds of dollars on extra hard drives for all my games

I prefer digital out of the fear of the physical copies breakingā€¦ which has happened to me numerous times in the past. Just a scratch on the disk is enough for a game to never be playable again.

At least when it is digital, it is tied to my online account, so I can always download it again.

Iā€™m not a collector though, I donā€™t have that mindset, to have something on my shelf to show off. Hence why I donā€™t care about those special editions either, where you get all sorts of stuff with the game.

Iā€™m very much a collector as well. Just ask my 100% complete LEGO Dimensions Collection. Plus, I take methodical care of my discs. In short Iā€™m the perfect combination of traits that companies love because i end up compulsively giving them all my money.

1 Like

I donā€™t think they are going to respond thoughā€¦