Favorite female protagonist

1 Like

Which goes with her character.

Careful now, don’t want to provoke the mods to lock up this thread as well.
But yeah… dayum… love Voldo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sadira, retro cinder, retro glacius, gargos, rash…

Valdo isn’t showing any “more” then what’s in KI, so I think he’s safe.

1 Like

Don’t forget to mention Orchid.

KI2 yep… So Kim Wu too

The reboot as well

I have mix feelings about that, I don’t like that they had to censor her but(t) I think her KI1 outfit made more sense for her current weapon set and I honestly prefer it.

Sadira shows more skin.

Shhhh I know… it’s ok… everything will be ok

1 Like

Yes everything will be fine.

1 Like

That’s the thing though…
You can’t have a male character embrace his sexuality. Voldo, as kinky as his costumes are, isn’t considered sexy (by the majority, that is). He’s a freak. A weirdo. Had he been a beautiful and sane man, people would still think of him as a freak and a weirdo.

If he was a woman, however…

Would be a different story.

If Voldo was a woman I would’ve thought she was freaky too. Also a sane person wouldn’t do what valdo do.

On the topic of men flaunting their sexuality, that’s difficult because it’s tacky for hetero guys and too stereotypical for gay guys… so idk

Voldo is hot and a freak. You can’t go wrong.

I agree on that. I wasn’t talking about my own personal views above. :wink:

1 Like

Alice

Doll face (black)

2 Likes

1 Like

Is dollface really considered a protagonist though? Well now that I think about it in the context of a game like twisted metal black she’d be considered normal.

1. In fact, I now understand that male sexuality is overall shunned, frowned, and looked down upon as well as even vilified, am I correct?

2. What about Vega from the SF series? I understand that he considers himself to be a very beautiful man and overall happens to be a VERY vain and narcissistic character, yes?