Favorite female protagonist

Ivy Valentine is my number one waifu.

For straight up top billing female protagonist and not side characters, Shantae and Orchid for me. Followed closely by Chell and Faith.

In most games that let me create a character I create a female character. Usually games just don’t have the assets to create a male character that I like (no long hair and ■■■■■■ beard options make me rather sad) but there are plenty of assets for cool lady characters in there.

As far as actual developed characters made by devs? Im trying to think hard on that, since most of the games I grew up with were FPS games with male leads :sweat_smile: but I have a few goodies

Sadira

Hisako

Mira

Diablo 3 Barbarian

Samus Aran (before Other M)

Pharrah

Mercy

1 Like

You know, I’ve heard the issue with her in Other M was a cultural difference between what the western world considers a powerful woman’s personality and what Japan considers. From my understanding they see showing restraint as being powerful, so to them her taking orders from her old commander knowing full well she could melt his face off was showing strength of character. But to us westerners her being powerful would be her giving him the middle finger and then running off to blow sh*t up.
*shrug * Either way the game play was forgettable.:confused:

samus aran. i would post other pics and girls but i dont want to get banned

2 Likes

Laura Croft
Yennifer from Withcer 3
Power Girl

Yeah it’s understandable that was the only picture I could find that was rated E of Bayonetta.

1 Like

yeah better watch out, the female form is a no no

1 Like

Which is really stupid but what ever I guess.

2 Likes

I bet pics of dude and trans-dudettes would fly proudly though.
KI Season 4 story mode…Maya announces she has been trans all this time lol

But anyway… Sansua from Hell blade is pretty bad ■■■ too… she is abit crazy, but she is a bad asss

1 Like

Your sjw meters busted, I bet you can post those pictures just fine.

last time i posted one in blue jean shorts it got flagged. then i ate a ban calling out the ridiculousness

edit lolol @FallofSeraphs76 yep! and i also like senhua’s character design. i still need to try that game out!

Protagonist? I assume by that you mean a main character, soooo…

Lyn

Its a cool game…very different. Not a lot of action…lots of running and solving puzzles like mazes and finding Rune patterns int eh architecture to open doors. then you will fight a few fodder type enemies here and there, clear the room to progress until you reach the boss room.

there isnt any weapon changing or magic. Just light attack, heavy attack and kick/shield break. it auto combos so you cant really change the enders by choice. Just mash the 3 buttons in random sequences to attack.
But you MUST play it WITH HEADPHONES on to get the true feel of her conscious talking in your head constantly. ■■■■■ is crazy.

i will get it on PC if they have it, and blast it lol

1 Like
3 Likes

My wafiu right there.

I’m sure it’ll be fine to post artwork of your favourite characters if you just avoid to post the more racy fanart out there. But thing is, that’s what you guys want to do, and then the banhammer comes.

It’d be the same if I posted fanart of a male character with a bulging di*k or with his arse hanging out. And believe me… there’s plenty of fanart like that of male characters! I’ll just avoid doing that. No problem.

It is hard to censor Bayonetta and yeah that’s true.

It really is, because she oozes raw sex just by being her natural self. :heart:

1 Like