Eyedol last character?

You have a fair, but reasonable stance on the matter.

1 Like

Letā€™s look at a few things here:

The only real reason why eyedol might not be in the game is simply because adam isgreen @TempusChaoti doesnā€™t like him. He has stated that he thinks eyedol is goofy, ugly and whatnotā€¦ definitely not the best reason to keep a character out (The fact that adam used search results tied to the 2-headed monster from sesame street at one point only shows that he might have been trolling us).

During the season 2 forums, the challenge was whether they can make him (eyedol) fun or not because he only had 3 or so moves (7 to be exact). Also not a good enough reason because DH, IG and MS have been able to bring back the rest of the cast and make them fun.

That leaves no logical reason to keep eyedol out of KI. Or can someone think of one?

Itā€™s really not a good enough reason. Now if they say that they simply couldnā€™t design him to fit the game then thatā€™s reasonable.

For the same reason/s the rest of the original roster was added.

Why do they need a good reason? If they donā€™t want him then they donā€™t want him. Quality of the reason doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s their game.

Because people will ask for it regardless, thatā€™s why.

I think they said that multiple times. Especially when aganos was revealed.

I dont think the "Aganos replaces Eyedol thing " is a legit thing, i mean if thats the case jago should replace Spinal because he has a sword move right? To me it makes no sense at all. And i think they need a solid reason for not including eyedol.

1 Like

I think people hate Eyedol because its cool to be the salty butthole who wants to rain on everyoneā€™s parade.

6 Likes

So is Gargos, Shao Khan, Shinnok (in MKX) and Akuma in street fighter. Final Bosses are always going to cheep and difficult but when you beat them, it gets real satisfying.

1 Like

I thought that the majority of the community liked Eyedol, donā€™t they?

Iā€™m not sure on the numbers but there are a lot who love him and at times it seems like there are just as many who would rather him be left out just to piss off those that do.

From the polls Iā€™ve seen they do, but there is a persistent vocal outcry against himā€¦mostly because there is only one slot left in Season 3 and those people would rather see their wants over what Eyedol might bring to the table.

2 Likes

Some people are confusing at timesā€¦

2 Likes

If they want another guest character, they are wasting slots.

I to would like to see an unexplored concept but hey, if Eyedol makes it in, there is a possibility for a season 4. Unless the devs changed there minds already, they did plan on having game continue releasing seasons on the Xbox Oneā€™s run as long as it keeps getting support.

and if Eyedol does not make it, we can try to fight for a season 4 to have him in again.

If he does get in, then the goal of getting all the original characters in KI-1 and KI-2 will be achieved.
Either way I want to continue getting them all in that way everyone has a character they can be.

All I can say is: If the last character isnā€™t Eyedol or a new KI character that is uniqe. Their wants waste a slot. We got enough guests already. This is KI, not Smash.

Whether Eyedol gets in or not.Iā€™m not sure. But the character comin to KI BETTER be FROM the KI UNIVERSE.

BUT If Eyedol maks it. Technically the devs on MS ide have easily lived up to their promise that all KI characters will make it by season3. Granted that was a long time ago and actually done by a different dev team, so take what I said with a grain a salt in that regaurd.

2 Likes

Indeed so. That way people can have a reason to play the game.

When ever I hear someone trying to not have be in a game,. It sounds like they are trying to keep those fans of that character away from playing the game.

I dont think thats the reason.

Yeah thatā€™s what I was thinking lol.

Exactly, and those characters are still playable anyway.