Eyedol last character?

source?

I asked him on the ki stream from today. I have a screenshot of it on my iPad lol

1 Like

Show me! :smiley:

2 Likes

Im starting to think Eagle is the next character and apparently Eyedol is irrelevant in this KI :frowning: but im not believeing that he isnt the last character. Im sure the last character is Eyedol if not i am very curious why and i want a really specific explanation :frowning: :heart:

Sabrewulf is kind of irrelevant story-wise yet he’s in the game.

We stil;l have season 4 and a potential community fund for him.

I mean if Eyedol ends up being in Season 4 he has to start of the season no more waiting and speculations about it

1 Like

Does it really matter at this point? We don’t have any idea who the last character will be and for all we know it could be Eyedol, Eagle, a new character, or a guest character.

That is just outright not true.

3 Likes

Seems like it :disappointed_relieved:

I want Eyedol badly, so do my local ki buddies. I remember when i first got to play as him with the code how excited i was. I’m still hoping we get a 9th character this season as well.

3 Likes

Do we know if season 3 sold enough to justify a season 4? Also if a season four were to happen id want them to take a year off so they come back refreshes instead of getting bored and uninspired. Make season four a year after the gargos invasion. They are rebuilding the world and making safe guards to prevent this from happening again. Then boom new villian.

1 Like

I think people hate eyedol because of how cheap he was in original KI, it’s really not a good reason.

4 Likes

I would say so considering the PC release.

But it’s the only reason I dislike him.

OK if Eyedol isn’t the last character, I feel like we need a really detailed explanation on why? The more I read about Eyedol it’s like “He is goofy, I hate him, petty, petty, petty.” And I don’t think that can be a real reason, if it’s that bad.why not make him a community fund then. He was already downgraded from a boss, he isn’t included in a season, like cmon now? What I am saying is the Devs are making it sound depressing
 I don’t understand how someone can hate Eyedol. He is sick AF LOOK AT HIM!

Ok idk if I should say this but oh well everyone hates him anyways right? (sarcasm kind of not really) OK SO. This, I saw in a 8bit Beatdown chat few weeks ago.

Person: “If Eyedol isn’t in S3 I will go to the office and cry.”

(I don’t want to give away who the Dev is because idk what might happen as a result??)

Dev: “You will be outside, we are not letting you in.”

so idk what to make of this ¯_(ツ)_/¯ All in All I still have faith Eyedol will be the last character. If he is OH MY what a crazy journey it has been determing if he is or isn’t. And the Devs are good at confusing ppl :wink: #Eyedol

I wouldn’t take any overdramatic statement and it’s snarky response seriously
like at all. The devs have stated that twitch feeds are not where you take your suggestions and feedback, especially not whiny overdramatic statements regarding how you’re going to have a crybaby sit-in if you don’t get what you want.

I told the person to chill out, but couldnt control them

I swear to God and you have my word if Eyedol isn’t the last character then I’m totally not going to play as him hahah :stuck_out_tongue: