Eyedol last character?

And nothing of value has been lost.

Adam isgreen is probably just trolling or simply giving his own opinion about eyedol, nothing more.

Someone explain me how Eyedol is too goofy looking to be in the game and Gargosā€™s minions (especially the fatty) are not. I know it is personal preferences, but cā€™mon, they are silly goofy looking. Love em nonetheless :heart:

7 Likes

I Mean the story mode is called Shadow Lordsā€¦ and Gargos is a Shadow Lord SOOO there has to be someone else either Eyedol or a new Char

1 Like

Plot twist: you can usurp Gargos throne and become a lord of shadows, hence the name ā€œShadow Lordsā€

People tend to forget that the characterā€™s old designs may not have aged well, but they can be presented better in this game, and I say to those who of you who think Eyedol should not make it because of how he was in KI-1 understand this. Characters like Tusk, Kim Wu and Maya had a uphill battle to climb and some people did not even want them in. And now,Gargos has been revised and is mho a big improvement form what he was in KI-2.

If these four characters could be improved upon and made even better than their original selves in this KI, why not Eyedol? Also, Iā€™m on the side of the Eyedol fans here , and I think everyone SHOULD!! have their favorites make it in the game.

3 Likes

Weā€™re probably getting eyedol he is the only one left. Thatā€™s also why I feel no s4 because their is no one left to return with. It would be a new challengers and guest characters fest and it be harder to get people who played the old ki and just plays this one casually to pick up because their is no connection or recollection to the characters. Thatā€™s why I feel eyedol will be the final or bonus character

2 Likes

I hope he does make it, if not we will keep fighting for Eyedol. Though I would love to have a season 4 Just so I can get Ultimates. They did say that they want to keep this game going through out the Xbox Oneā€™s life span. and Noone know when that will last.

The introduction of Eyedol would yield a brand new season. Perhaps Eyedol is the key to season 4. Now we have Gargos released much sooner than we thought and captain obvious told me how theyā€™re planning a fourth season of this game. Lets say Eyedol was really the ancient king of babylon in a demon form. He could be like Aganos but much faster and having different moves than Aganos has. With the arrival of Eyedol, Omen see the chance to defeat his master Gargos and vanquish his absolute freedom since he felt too good after possessing Jago. So we would have Shadow Eyedol as the true boss of the game. And so a season 4 like a MKX pakage up to 6 characters. And we could have less characters but more content. Requested guests like Skorge, Joanna Dark could be in. Also we could have more stages and finally the possibity of finishing moves like ultimates.
There will be another community fund folks. Till there weā€™ll just have to wait.

Like I said before how you going to convince some people with one character that they knew not everyone will be happy with all knew characters. Thats why they should wait 2-3 years and start over with a Ki maybe like Ki 2: the return of the true over lord

its quite impossible to please everyone since KI are being ā€œreinventedā€. I regret that i made a thread complaining about the redesign of Cinder. Just for a moment i completely have forgotten about his accessories lol. His advanced suit accessory set is friggin amazing IMO. Itā€™s a whole new concept of character redesigns, game mechanics, etc, etcā€¦ There are just a few things that reminds the original games. Eyedol IS one of those things even if people like it or not. Its part of the history of this 23 old franchise. This game is utter nostalgic and due to its low budget some of his classic features are missing like ultimate combo finishers.
Btw could be Aganos the ā€œHeraldā€ of Eyedol?!

1 Like

I still think it will go like this:

7 - [ACCESS DENIED] (Although I kind of hope to be wrong)
8 - Eyedol

1 Like

I honestly didnā€™t care much about those characters but at the same time I didnā€™t mind them coming back.

Well it is still the same way here. Eyedol can be improved.

1 Like

The multi headed monster is trope wise is usually a satirical caricature of indecisive and or two faced peopleā€¦ Aganos (and his king) takes on this trope well beyond deniability. Of course you can say heā€™s a Golem, but sense when were hybrids taboo in KI?

1 Like

OMG I canā€™t wait until a Eyedol teaseā€¦ The forums will be RIP if that happens.

2 Likes

thats was my point eydol wonā€™t but he cant carry a whole season alot of people were looking forwards to the return of kim wu, tusk, Gargos they might be different but they will buy it to play as a character they once knew season 1 had 7 chances to convince someone, season 2 had 4 chances and season 3 has 3 at the moment. And if season 4 comes it will have one chance to apease some older fans and everything else is knew that why i feel him in season 3 makes most sense and season 4 should not happen just make a ki 2 or maybe let eyedol wait until then when we can start over.

I want Eyedol to be in season 3 to, Heck I support tt, but we cannot know for sure if he does make it. Itā€™d be great if he did. But season 4 is also the chance to release other things like maybe some stages for characters or at least something like Ultimates which is still missing.

Now Iā€™m not saying he wonā€™t be in season 3 and Iā€™m all for it. Iā€™ll even protest with the Eyedol fans if it is neccisary.

1 Like

I still believe the 4 returning 4 new idea of things: Kim, tusk, Gargos, Eyedol. Rash, Arbiter, Mira, Question Mark??

2 Likes

I asked adam if there would be any surprises, as in things not announced yet, for this season and he said thereā€™s ā€œa bunch of things you donā€™t know yet, and will be revealed in timeā€. I think eyedol would be a surprise at this point. I wonder what kinda ā€œthingsā€ he was talking about.

3 Likes