Eyedol breakdown stream?

WICKED, THANKS, watching now

Any links, please?

I saw it, holy crap Eyedol is going to be crazy, especially with the random head switch.

Eyedol looks great. I canā€™t wait. Good job

1 Like

Is the stream being archived?

The random switch will likely be divisive, but I like that you can damage yourself to switch, and that this is a bit random as well. I think itā€™s good that thereā€™s such a cost to switching and you canā€™t easily flip back and forth given how good each side seems to be.

Also, manā€¦ What a cool concept! One side buffs the other, which encourages you to use both and not just stick to the one you like more. But I also love how differently they fight. One has a teleport, the other has a command throw that takes off nothing but buffs the other side, the throw animations are differentā€¦

The list goes on and on. I love stance characters like Lei and Zafina in Tekken, so to see this concept brought to KI in such a unique way immediately makes me like him more. Rushdown Eyedol and zoner Eyedol both look insanely fun, and instinct Eyedol is freaking great.

Oh and props on the perfect retro!

Manā€¦ To think I was more or less indifferent to this character until the trailer, and to think I was mainly happy for Eyedol fans before the breakdown. Awesome job, MS / IG. Very cool.

Now that itā€™s 3:30am however, Iā€™m going to bed before I pass outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

Nice!

Can you summarize a deeper gameplay analysis?

If you guys didnt stay up for the saucey suite streamā€¦

You basically missed ā€œEVO #2ā€.

This stream is really encouraging me to go to EVO next year.

1 Like

I watched it here https://youtu.be/A-Np0NeYCFA

2 Likes

You are still missing the hype sets and the great commentary.

Not that big of a deal. 9/10 it will be archived on YT or Twitch.

If you can get hype watching a replay, good for you, but the hype is in the LIVE part for me.

Personally I donā€™t see much of a difference. Sure being there live is great and all, but a truly hype set is one that will make you come back to watch it again. The FT10 between Rebelo and Paul b is a prime example. To this day I still go back and watch it. If the actual set is hype then being live or not is a moot point because again whatā€™s hype is the set itself not the fact that itā€™s live. A boring set will still be boring or vice versa regardless of whether itā€™s live.

3 Likes

then i guess its not for you.

No it is, Iā€™m merely implying that being there live or not doesnā€™t ruin anything for me.

Thank you for the link :thumbsup:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna wait till Youtube cause I wanna see the characterā€™s break down.

Itā€™s already up :wink:

Hey man, so sorry I didnā€™t respond to this last night. I didnā€™t see it, as I went to bed right after I posted. Sorry! :slight_smile: