Eagle Revealed!

Yep, called it alright just like many of the other KI fans had :wink: :slight_smile:

Other than that: GET HYPE! THE HYPE IS REAL! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! PERFECT! SUPREME VICTORY! ULTRA VICTORY! ULTRA COMBO! ULTIMATE COMBO! :smiley: :grinning: :smile: :grin: :sunglasses:

P.S. So now Eagle would be Killer Instinctā€™s version of Hawkeye AND Green Arrow, yes? :slight_smile: :wink:

4 Likes

If that is the case, I may never play any other fighting game but KI forever. :persevere:

4 Likes

I wonder if heā€™ll be able to use a tightrope arrow that he can use to traverse the map and do all sorts crazy tricks.

1 Like

ALL ON BOARD THE KI HYPE TRAIN NOW! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I buy him but they literally ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  themselves because he was already in the game okay i can imagine that it was never said that he was fulgore cause some parts of his mind imagined in fulgore. But this make no sense. Switching developers was a bad decisionā€¦ Hey im not mad but it clearly makes sense. But its better than a guest character. It was very sure when they said "original. He was already there but okā€¦ I am done with the devs, hopes are for gta but thisā€¦ What. Yes im happy somehow that it is eagle but also disappointedā€¦ Difference in canon line between S1 and 3 and i am not the only one with a clear mind to share the same opinionā€¦ Welcome to IG.

Uuuggghhhhā€¦

1 Like

Eagle was never fully in the game, one. Two, in season one, in one of Thunderā€™s endings Orchid clearly said that Eagle is still alive, not as Fulgore. Third, if it werenā€™t for the dev switch, KI would probably not have a second season.

7 Likes

Doesnā€™t the Canon mention something about putting Eagleā€™s consciousness into Fulgore? That means there can be an Eagle and A Fulgore/Eagle at the same time. Just like how there can be a Jago and a Shago at the same time. Nothing new here.

3 Likes

i got strider vibes tbh.

I can see him pewpewing with arcing arrows while carpet bombing with burd.

1 Like

oh look another clone character. :confused:

so who is he cloned from?We have no info at all on any of his moves and we can safely assume he is a cloned character with nothing to back it up with?

8 Likes

He looks lean I love that- and love his hands

1 Like

I really hope he still has that long hair like he had in the novella

3 Likes

Good point- he may fall into Glacius zone combo slot

Not when Eagle has arrows to fight with.

Lore wise, it would seem that he has the same alien like markings on his skin as Glacius. Perhaps after being extracted from UT Glacius made some kind of mods/enhancements to augment his natural abilities. The eagle resembles ARIAā€™s drone tech. Interested in seeing how his spirit guide has come to be mechanical.

5 Likes

IG develops characters, but do you know that MS takes the Lore decisions right? IG has nothing to do with that

Also, you didnā€™t paid to much attention. Fulgore was never ā€œEagleā€. Eagle was just used to improve Fulgore units combat skills, since as machine, they werenā€™t unpredictable and imaginative enough[quote=ā€œFGCSlamjam, post:71, topic:20941ā€]
oh look another clone character. :confused:
[/quote]

I think you donā€™t know what is a Clone character

Jago and Shago are ā€œremixā€ characters, because they use similar moves to get two different playstyles. Having Eagle and Fulgore doesnā€™t mean someone is a clone character. They are separate entities, with different story and different moveset

People, Fulgore is a robot, nothing more, nothing else. A very advanced one, but a robot at the end. Forget any tie with Eagle

5 Likes

According to Galactic Geek, Eagle has a whip on his hip.

EPIC DESIGN! Itā€™s just how I imagined him to be.

2 Likes

Great observation, I wonder if he is still apart of The Disavowed, and will he join the alliance.

2 Likes