Eagle Revealed!

Will eagle come with his own ultimate?

They havenā€™t confirmed anything beyond the confirmed 15 chars so Iā€™m assuming the answer is no but hey, weā€™ve been surprised before.

Off-topic but anyway; you can see a fourth ultimate pack in the ā€œcoming soonā€ extras.
Itā€™s supposed to have just the final packā€¦
If its true, 10 new ultimates are heading to KI.

1 Like

Itā€™ll mostly looks similar to how he was in that tube in the novella

2 Likes

As of right now he will have a Gold Skin, but not an Ultimate.

10 Likes

Did you team up with Nez Perce tribe again for him?

3 Likes

Wait. No silver skin? :confused:

Good. Good. Let the salt flow through you. [quote=ā€œRoughshodPoppy1, post:38, topic:20941, full:trueā€]
Iā€™m assuming itā€™s not his classic KI comics design?
[/quote]

Correct assumption

There will indeed be a trailer next month!

canā€™t find it, but I know someone asked if we teamed up with the Nez Perce. Yes. A lot. More on that soon.

21 Likes

That was me on the Nez Perce question.

Forgot I already asked that in the Third character guessing game thread

@rukizzel the Eagle sub forum is not being shown properly, I canā€™t edit my first post or search for that sub category

im disappointed. But perhaps my expectations were too high. KI is done until a new game comes out. There probably wont be another season because that would mean theyd have to go into another development cycle and I just dont think they can afford it.

Iā€™m sure a lot of players are excited for him.

I guess heā€™s just not for meā€¦ I hope this is it before they make a new game rather than another Season.

His name is Eagle and he has an eagle! Orā€¦ was that a hawk or raven, maybe?

Anyways, cool, cyber archer character. Neat.

3 Likes

i am all but convinced that the next time we hear from KI its for KI2.

Found a bit of his face/head

4 Likes

Hype!

1 Like

Eagle looks sick! I was not expecting him to be cybernetic. I am very excited for when he comes out in June. Hopefully itā€™s early in the month.

His retro costume will probably not be futuristic looking, so maybe the robo bird will become a normal bird when you use it?

I hope he has a full accessory set, since heā€™s not a remix character.

1 Like

If his bird is part of his playstyle Iā€™d love it to be changeable with his accessories

Really? Thatā€™s news to me, I oughta check that out for myself

2 Likes

I spoke from my country experience, which got me very frustrated. I was happy to finally play the saga I loved during my childhood and being able to compete before leaving gaming aside. But it ended up to little and no scene at all in my country. Xbox One being almost 900 dollars has something to do (or not?, people prefer Sony over MS here) .
PC launch didnā€™t work out as I expected, so finally gave up. KI where I live is no longer, maybe never was.

At least I hope I performed and learned good enough to play this new game. It was Nice <3 and this community forums is great too :3

1 Like